X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by RetepAdam View Post

Kind of like every thread with sctrojan.
      I'm still not entirely sure that trojan just isn't one fairly spectacular troll job.

I am entirely sure that PBS is not.

But that's pretty much the only thing keeping it from being an exact analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
        Agreed
        He's not even in like the Top 5 of worst people alive currently.

The Leader of Isis, Leader of Boko Haram, Assad, Kim Jong-un, Nicolas Maduro, Vladimir Putin, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

The Leader of Isis, Leader of Boko Haram, Assad, Kim Jong-un, Nicolas Maduro, Vladimir Putin, etc.
          Trump wouldn't even be the worst person on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

We should get him to post here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Kinda agreed. Trump is a bigger liberal than people like you and Fresneck.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Kinda agreed. Trump is a bigger liberal than people like you and Fresneck.
                You have more juice than Justin Gatlin running away with the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I'm still not entirely sure that trojan just isn't one fairly spectacular troll job.

I am entirely sure that PBS is not.

But that's pretty much the only thing keeping it from being an exact analogy.
                  Right? He's a parody of nearly every liberal trope in existence. If it is indeed a troll job, its very nearly Monty Pythonesque. Think about it. The sheer willpower necessary to maintain that buffoonish fa├žade, if true, is staggering. Honestly, I actually do think Trojan is a closet conservative... and a very-conservative conservative at that. A man who's life is so devoid of anything meaningful, that he has crafted the longest of long plays. It's a genre-spanning, overarching theme of absolute dipshittery, ranging from sycophantic Liberal-loving, Apple-bashing, over-using of (incorrect) logical fallacies, to mind-numbing rants that seem to have little direction other than to make him appear borderline-retarded. Which is likely the way he views Liberals. He rarely (but he does...) breaks character. And, when he does, it's that moment when you scratch your head, puzzled by the fact that he just made a cogent point; a salient post from the ether. There... and then immediately gone again, back to whence it came. If you're right, and again, I deeply suspect that you are, then we must all give him a round of applause, as the level of sheer dedication involved in being smart enough to pull off a troll of this scope, while simultaneously entertaining incessant affronts to his intelligence, is mind-boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Sarcasm is a tough concept for you Tech people to grasp...

Comment

This thread turned out even better than I had hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                        This thread turned out even better than I had hoped.
                        Right up until the 25th post.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Right up until the 25th post.
                          Ha ha, the gloves are off I see. I love it

Comment

10:23 p.m. is a bit early to be that sauced...these used to get posted at like 3:30 in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                              10:23 p.m. is a bit early to be that sauced...these used to get posted at like 3:30 in the morning
                              If it makes you feel any better, I was up past 6 am the night before on the phone with a woman that stayed the night the previous week. We both slept quite late Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

If it makes you feel any better, I was up past 6 am the night before on the phone with a woman that stayed the night the previous week. We both slept quite late Saturday.
                                This guy fucks

Comment

Working...
                                X