• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worldofx
    started a topic Thread for all the admin turnover under Trump

Thread for all the admin turnover under Trump

#1.

The Hill ‏@thehill
    JUST IN: National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigns http://hill.cm/njOzqXb
    Last edited by worldofx; 02-13-2017, 11:16 PM.

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
    Ken Cuccinelli Answers ‘So What?’ When Grilled by CNN’s Camerota Over Trump’s Racist Tweets

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ken-cucc...racist-tweets/
    Cuccinelli is absolute garbage. It’s as unsurprising that he got caught in a lie as is the fact that he honestly doesn’t care.

But, just in case you aren’t a Virginian, and have, until now, been spared from the goings-on of “The Cooch,” let me get you caught up.

This is the guy who covered the exposed breast on the statue of Virtus, which apparently offended his sensibilities. Well... he had his staff do it. He dared not get too close to an exposed breast. The staff was expendable.

Good times. But wait. There’s more.

This is the guy who said that public institutions could discriminate against gays, because Virginia law didn’t allow the terms “sexual orientation” or “gender identity” in their nondiscrimination policies. Not for nothing, the Cooch had a hard-on for reimplementing the Virginia Sodomy law. I think we can safely conclude that he has never had a hummer. So this makes sense I guess.

Not done yet. Much like with a certain poster’s wife, the hits keep on coming.

The Cooch wanted to not just make abortion all but illegal but to actually punish those getting abortions with trans-vaginal ultrasounds. Thankfully, he finally admitted this might violate 4th Amendment rights. He’s also not a fan of contraception and wanted to ban that in Virginia as well.

Next, the Cooch actually holds his own beer to double down on being a shit human being. This is also probably the reason Trump picked him in the first place.

Cuccinelli wanted to pass a law that would shield employers who fired employees for speaking languages other than English in the work place. Just think about that.

Yeah.

Isn’t he great? Honestly, I’m actually kinda surprised it took Trump this long to snatch the Cooch up. Trump has a nose for the type of “talent” Cuccinelli has to offer. I guess the Cooch is happy to be fingered by Trump to help his...

Okay. I’m done.

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Wait. Trump tapped Ken motherfucking Cuccinelli as acting director of USCIS?! Yeah. That makes sense. The guy is the scum of the earth. Of course he’s working for Trump.
    Ken Cuccinelli Answers ‘So What?’ When Grilled by CNN’s Camerota Over Trump’s Racist Tweets

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ken-cucc...racist-tweets/

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Wait. Trump tapped Ken motherfucking Cuccinelli as acting director of USCIS?! Yeah. That makes sense. The guy is the scum of the earth. Of course he’s working for Trump.
    The memoirs really are going to be something out of this crew.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I will, get better candidates...

They both sucked.
    That seems an impossible task.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

First man who diddles kids > President who diddles kids.

If you’re going to cast Clinton as guilty, then you have to do the same for Trump. Can’t pick and choose big guy.
    I will, get better candidates...

They both sucked.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied
    Acosta resigns amid furor over Epstein plea deal

Same point in presidency, departures:

Bush 1
    Obama 0
    Trump 14
    It’s fucking ridiculous. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. It’s like Trump scoured the country for people even more corrupt and less worthy of holding public office than he is. I’ve never witnessed anything like this. How it is that people still stand behind Trump, I will never understand. I accept that they do. But, I don’t get it.

“All the best people...”

That’s what Trump promised us. Instead:

The Brookings Institution puts the turnover in Mr. Trump’s “A Team” — defined as top decision makers within the executive office of the president (which does not include cabinet secretaries) — at 74 percent as of Monday. No other modern administration came even close to that.
    His ability to choose top-level talent is clearly lacking. It’s also at odds with his ego, as those capable of performing these jobs well are simply not the sycophantic lickspittles that Trump wants. Those who have questioned his demands, such as Nielsen, Mattis and Kelly were shown the door. Sessions, whose views are questionable at best, at least had enough of a spine to do what was right; Barr is hardly a step up.

The original sin that cinched Barr his job was an unsolicited June memo in which Barr claimed that President Donald Trump could not legally obstruct justice, even if he exercised his presidential authority in a corrupt way. Clearing the president before Mueller released a single piece of evidence was the functional equivalent of waving a bloody minnow in front of a starving piranha. To no one’s surprise, Trump took the bait and nominated Barr for attorney general.
    Barr gave us a mashup of the report designed to paint the President in a favorable light. He left out parts. Like... bigly parts. Parts such as:

• “The investigation … identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.”

• “The Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and … the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

Mueller concluded that he could not charge Manafort, Flynn, et al knew it was illegal to solicit political “dirt” from a foreign government. That’s a far cry from saying it never happened, as Trump has repeatedly stated.

Barr’s summery also conveniently left out this nugget:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”
    I’m hoping Barr is the next one featured in this thread. However, in short, Barr is Trump’s pit bull. A willing participant in painting Trump as a guy who was spied upon and who has been maligned. Unlike Sessions (I feel guilty being nostalgic of Sessions) Barr has little interest of preserving the integrity of the Justice Department. He, like Trump — and Trump has been quite clear as to how he believes — that the JD should serve the President and not the nation. So, he’s not going anywhere unless Trump goes as well.

I guess we can all dream of that happening. I think Mueller believes this should happen. He was pretty damn clear about it.

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Luckily the apparent alternative is Representatives: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley are going to shake up the system. They think they should be Committee Chairs and in charge of writing the platform despite the fact they were only elected to Congress like 6 months ago.
    They really are an annoying lot.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    Or we could have had a first man who diddles kids. Good riddance to these shis parties.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    First man who diddles kids > President who diddles kids.

If you’re going to cast Clinton as guilty, then you have to do the same for Trump. Can’t pick and choose big guy.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Luckily the apparent alternative is Representatives: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley are going to shake up the system. They think they should be Committee Chairs and in charge of writing the platform despite the fact they were only elected to Congress like 6 months ago.
    They are getting on my nerves as well - fuck AOC, Omar and Rashida - those cunts need to be cunstrated. Luckily they are one vote among 435. The president has executive powers and hires people who directly affect our lives.

Leave a comment:

• FuqMizzou
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Yep - americans wanted a Washington outsider who was going to shake up the system.

Just fucking remember that this is what you get when you hire people without experience.
    Or we could have had a first man who diddles kids. Good riddance to these shis parties.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied
    Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Yep - americans wanted a Washington outsider who was going to shake up the system.

Just fucking remember that this is what you get when you hire people without experience.

Leave a comment:

• sctrojan
    replied

Bush 1
    Obama 0
    Trump 14

Leave a comment:

• TTURedRaider
    replied

Bush 1
    Obama 0
    Trump 14

emptywheel@emptywheel
    It was really a missed opportunity for Las Vegas not to set up brackets where you predict in which order Trump’s cabinet members resign in disgrace, like March Madness.
    Last edited by TTURedRaider; 07-12-2019, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X