Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for all the admin turnover under Trump

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

    Michelle Obama!!! Amirite?
    He prefers his first ladies to be foreign, lie about their education, and have $300,000 worth of plastic surgery.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

      who is she? Looks like a young Michelle Obama
      The chick that lied about Kanye West helping her design her "Blexit" logo. Which also led to him saying.



      My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

      — ye (@kanyewest) October 30, 2018

      Comment


      • The Left is so threatened by a black woman leaving the Plantation that is the Dem Party for the Emancipation party

        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BChris View Post

          The chick that lied about Kanye West helping her design her "Blexit" logo. Which also led to him saying.



          My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

          — ye (@kanyewest) October 30, 2018
          She was too crazy for Kanye.

          Let that sink in.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PBS View Post
            The Left is so threatened by a black woman leaving the Plantation that is the Dem Party for the Emancipation party

            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            If anyone knows about feeling threatened by a black woman, it's you. How many Michelle Obama posts will you entertain (read: remind us how ruined you are) with today?

            Comment


            • LOL. Well... I guess there was a limit to how much lying a person could stomach. Watch, Trump will soon insult her as well. Likely, her looks. Wait for it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                LOL. Well... I guess there was a limit to how much lying a person could stomach. Watch, Trump will soon insult her as well. Likely, her looks. Wait for it.
                Joke of the day...

                Sarah Sanders hopes people remember her as being 'transparent and honest'.

                Comment


                • I seem to recall the only person lampooning here looks was the Liberal comedian at correspondent's dinner and SNL.

                  But Hypocrisy is fun so why not?

                  Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by PBS View Post
                    I seem to recall the only person lampooning here looks was the Liberal comedian at correspondent's dinner and SNL.

                    But Hypocrisy is fun so why not?

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    You don't have a problem with your man crush talking about peoples looks. You laugh and mock right along with him. Try not to be a fake bitch for 5 minutes. TIA

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PBS View Post
                      The Left is so threatened by a black woman leaving the Plantation that is the Dem Party for the Emancipation party

                      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      LMFAO - that's some next level Jeddi Mind Trick you're pulling here - repubs have forever been the party of white supremacy and taking shit away from black people and you have the fucking gall to accuse the dems of being racist?


                      Black fucks like Kanye, Black & Diamond (those two stupid black chics on Fox), Col. Allen West, that fucking black idiot on NRA.tv can all get the fuck out of the black community.
                      Last edited by sctrojan; 06-14-2019, 12:45 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PBS View Post
                        I seem to recall the only person lampooning here looks was the Liberal comedian at correspondent's dinner and SNL.

                        But Hypocrisy is fun so why not?

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        And you've been lampooning Michelle Obama's looks - so here we are.

                        Comment


                        • Another administration press agent burns out and retires from having to skirt questions and bend the truth (like every single one ever), and this one is harried as the only one who ever told a lie.

                          Take a couple deep breaths and ask yourself just what the press agent for the admin's job is. No matter who the President is.

                          I for one wouldn't accept such a job for anyone. Fuck a bunch of over stressful bullshit.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by daCat View Post
                            Another administration press agent burns out and retires from having to skirt questions and bend the truth (like every single one ever), and this one is harried as the only one who ever told a lie.

                            Take a couple deep breaths and ask yourself just what the press agent for the admin's job is. No matter who the President is.

                            I for one wouldn't accept such a job for anyone. Fuck a bunch of over stressful bullshit.
                            I think they make like $150Kish?

                            Seems low for all the spin they have to provide.

                            But I'm sure some think she's the first less than honest Spin Bullshitter because ppl are:

                            a: partisan
                            b: naive
                            c: all of the above

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Nope. It’s not that she’s the first. It’s the fact that, under Trump, they just have to lie a lot more. You know... because Trump lies and says stupid things more often than basically any other President in recent history, if not ever.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                                Nope. It’s not that she’s the first. It’s the fact that, under Trump, they just have to lie a lot more. You know... because Trump lies and says stupid things more often than basically any other President in recent history, if not ever.
                                You're so naive

                                Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X