Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

This post is a perfect example of why Republicans are beating Democrats on the national scale. Republicans will gladly vote for the "least evil" in their minds while Democrats love to destroy people they agree 99% with over HOW UNACCEPTABLE AND HORRID THEIR OPINION ON ONE ISSUE IS.
    I get it but I mean you got to accept at some point you are not going to get all 100% of everything you would like to see. NPR was reporting how people want to primary Manchin in WV with a progressive even if that means the Democrats lose a seat in the Senate.

I just don't get the priorities. They will go from economics, healthcare, education, and climate change going to kill us all... then turn it into why we have to take down civil war statues, make sure everyone's cool with dating transgender people, etc. Leaving you wondering why they are not focusing on the other stuff first.

Like when the Republicans start talking about bathroom bills. Is that really what we should be spending our time on?

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

I get it but I mean you got to accept at some point you are not going to get all 100% of everything you would like to see. NPR was reporting how people want to primary Manchin in WV with a progressive even if that means the Democrats lose a seat in the Senate.

I just don't get the priorities. They will go from economics, healthcare, education, and climate change going to kill us all... then turn it into why we have to take down civil war statues, make sure everyone's cool with dating transgender people, etc. Leaving you wondering why they are not focusing on the other stuff first.

Like when the Republicans start talking about bathroom bills. Is that really what we should be spending our time on?
      I can say with absolute, 100% certainty that a progressive would get absolutely annihilated here.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I can say with absolute, 100% certainty that a progressive would get absolutely annihilated here.
        Democratic Sen. Manchin Backed Kavanaugh. Will Red W.Va. Re-Elect Him?

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/10/65607...a-re-elect-him

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          Democratic Sen. Manchin Backed Kavanaugh. Will Red W.Va. Re-Elect Him?

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/10/65607...a-re-elect-him
          My gut says yes. He was in good shape before, but now that he voted for Kavanaugh, he's a lock.

Comment

• Have this become so passe that there was no mention of McGann leaving the WH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

This post is a perfect example of why Republicans are beating Democrats on the national scale. Republicans will gladly vote for the "least evil" in their minds while Democrats love to destroy people they agree 99% with over HOW UNACCEPTABLE AND HORRID THEIR OPINION ON ONE ISSUE IS.
              Not sure who this is directed at since I don't agree with Haley on 99% of the issues. I'm not sure we agree on even 50% of the issues.

But the sentiment is correct in that Democrats get caught up in small details while Republicans will vote for a child molester if it meant lowering their taxes.

Comment

• Jeff Sessions - FIRED!!! (forced to resign)

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/2018/11/07/53910...ticism-from-tr

That didn't take long.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPR View Post
                    Longer than I expected.

Comment

• Will he get popular with Democrats now, like Comey did when he got fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                        Will he get popular with Democrats now, like Comey did when he got fired?
                        You know that the blowback wasn't that people liked Comey but that Trump was obviously obstructing justice, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by daCat View Post
                          Will he get popular with Democrats now, like Comey did when he got fired?
                          If he comes out with a book on all the Trump admin shenanigans. But suffice to say Sessions is going to vote democrat in the next elections with Comey, Meuller, Flake, Cohen and all the repubs who have been dissed by Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by BChris View Post

Longer than I expected.
                            If I had a nickel

Comment

• Deputy Security Advisor (Bolton associate) fired - thanks to Melania

Trump is mad he's made to look like a henpecked husband.
                              Last edited by sctrojan; 11-14-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• "Yes, he's pissed -- at damn near everyone," a White House official said, noting the mood in the Oval Office is darker than normal this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X