Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado man shoots a few folks in a business.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado man shoots a few folks in a business.

No telling at this point how many lives were saved.

I'm as pro-life as anyone here, but this aint the way to go about it and anyone with a brain knows that. You can't go around massacreing people in a legal business just because you don't agree with it.

Not only is this sick and wrong, its completely counterproductive to the pro-life movement.

Also, this gem from the updates from the Colorado Springs Gazette

2:51 p.m. UPDATE
    One person in scrubs and an employee of Planned Parenthood were just placed in police cars and taken to another staging area.
    The man who was searching for his daughter began hopping up and down as soon as he saw his daughter being taken away in a police cars.
    “She’s all right,” the man said.
    There was a moment this afternoon when a man walked up to the scene with a handgun strapped to his waist and ammunition vest around his chest. He appeared to be asking police if he could help. Officers told him to leave immediately because appearing at the scene while wearing firearms and that equipment was a bad idea.

Comment

Planned parenthood is no different that legal murder. Funny though... folks see abortion ok but gas chambers are inhuman!

Comment

Let's go to the official FVSports right winger blame game checklist:

Can we blame Obama? Y [ ] N [ X ]
        Can we blame Hillary? Y [ ] N [ X ]
        Can we blame Syrian Refugees? Y [ ] N [ X ]
        Can we blame political correctness? Y [ ] N [ X ]
        Can we blame Sharpton/Black Lives Matter? Y [ ] N [ X ]
        Can we blame the welfare state? Y [ ] N [ X ]
        Were the casualties baby killers who deserved it? Y [ X ] N [ ]

LETS GO WITH IT!

Other acceptable answers would have been liberal gun control laws "If PP employees were armed this wouldn't have happened!"

Comment

A nationwide gun carry legalization would certainly fix alot!

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
            Let's go to the official FVSports right winger blame game checklist:

Can we blame Obama? Y [ ] N [ X ]
            Can we blame Hillary? Y [ ] N [ X ]
            Can we blame Syrian Refugees? Y [ ] N [ X ]
            Can we blame political correctness? Y [ ] N [ X ]
            Can we blame Sharpton/Black Lives Matter? Y [ ] N [ X ]
            Can we blame the welfare state? Y [ ] N [ X ]
            Were the casualties baby killers who deserved it? Y [ X ] N [ ]

LETS GO WITH IT!

Other acceptable answers would have been liberal gun control laws "If PP employees were armed this wouldn't have happened!"
            Not sure who pissed in your oatmeal, but I'm sure it wasn't me.

Comment

1-4 would be Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter4bucks View Post
                Planned parenthood is no different that legal murder. Funny though... folks see abortion ok but gas chambers are inhuman!
                You believe the corrupt, incompetent government should have the power to take your life? LMFAO @ this statist.

Why do you hate personal liberty, bowhunter? Are you some kind of nazi communist?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

You believe the corrupt, incompetent government should have the power to take your life? LMFAO @ this statist.

Why do you hate personal liberty, bowhunter? Are you some kind of nazi communist?
                  No...not at all Sparty, I'm all for the constitution! I dont believe in abortion. It's legal murder....unless you've been raped. LOL...at the statist comment. You a Lib I take it? Hey...make room in your crib for a refuge....it should be your "responsibility"! Not ours...

P.s......Term limits for congress.....a big YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post

You believe that humans should be allowed to take life without the threat of the ultimate penalty? With that said, I don't fully trust the government, not do I trust people.

Therein lies the conundrum.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

You believe that humans should be allowed to take life without the threat of the ultimate penalty? With that said, I don't fully trust the government, not do I trust people.

Therein lies the conundrum.
                      Spot on Fugger...but add the trust of the Media as well!!

Comment

So.......this facility had both bullet proof vests and a safe room. Because of "previous issues at the clinic"

My question is, why was this facility Open on Black Friday?

Comment

Good on this man for his non terroristic mass shooting fighting for the freedom of unborn babies!

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                            My question is, why was this facility Open on Black Friday?
                            Half off abortions?

Comment

#Unbornbabieslivesmatter

Comment

Working...
                              X