Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Some Millennials, Remembering 9/11 = Invasion of Safe Space

http://twitchy.com/2015/11/12/insani...mpaign=twitter
    Last edited by PBS; 11-12-2015, 07:03 PM.

Bully proof windows....troll safe doors

Comment

The parallel of who can be more offended; stupid college students and stupid old people decline will be fun to watch.

I'll watch some of the Missouri game in the hopes we get some "(insert cause here) lives matter" protest and how ESPN will handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        The parallel of who can be more offended; stupid college students and stupid old people decline will be fun to watch.

I'll watch some of the Missouri game in the hopes we get some "(insert cause here) lives matter" protest and how ESPN will handle it.

I'm offended that you're mocking offended people.

Comment

I'm not offended. I'm genuinely in awe of that generation is all.

Comment

I blame Al Gore for inventing the internet.

Comment

I wonder if they even realize that there was probably a way to bring up valid concerns about prompting an uptick in on-campus Islamaphobia without sounding like such ignorant pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by RetepAdam View Post
                I wonder if they even realize that there was probably a way to bring up valid concerns about prompting an uptick in on-campus Islamaphobia without sounding like such ignorant pussies.
                You're making the assumption that they're rational people, and they're not.

Comment

I thought Separate but equal was unconstitutional?

Comment

The next time someone links a site that has 400 popups on it, they should be permabanned.

Comment

Originally posted by Debit Cash
                      I'm not offended. I'm genuinely in awe of that generation is all.

What's there to be in awe of? They're wrong and they're being pretty dumb, but they were 4-7 years old when 9/11 happened. It doesn't hit home as hard to them as it does to you or me who were old enough to process what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                        The next time someone links a site that has 400 popups on it, they should be permabanned.
                        agreed. I felt violated.

Comment

Working...
                        X