Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was so disappointed in my date tonight

Honestly, the date went great. Good chemistry, lots of shared interests. She drinks IPAs. Sounds great? Yea. Well she didn't even say thank you after I paid. I've been on several dates since I've moved to Houston, every single one of them have had the common courtesy to say THANK YOU after I pay. Some have even offered to pay. I understand that girls don't expect to pay, but at least say fucking thank you. She probably expects me to call her when I get back from 4th of July weekend, well she is wrong. Done. A good date down the drain.

Sorry bud. It's sad how little common courtesy are thought of anymore. I feel ya. The whole dating "game" sucks anymore.

Fucking skanks

Comment

The older I get the more I realize that the young ones were just not worth it. Not sure your age Horns but once they hit 30 they get a lot more bearable.

Comment

This girl was only 22, so maybe that is why. But still I am just disappointed. Just a good date spoiled.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
          This girl was only 22, so maybe that is why. But still I am just disappointed. Just a good date spoiled.

You never know, maybe she was going to ride your Johnson as a thank you.

Stick it out.

Don't get all hurt and feely, then you start to become a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

You never know, maybe she was going to ride your Johnson as a thank you.

Stick it out.

Don't get all hurt and feely, then you start to become a woman.

This.

Don't become boomie.

Comment

Well, it was probably difficult for her to say much with her mouth filled with your tellywhacker.

Comment

Tinder date?

Comment

She didn't say thank you because she'll never see you again.

Comment

"She drinks IPAs" made me laugh.

Comment

she drinks ipas? she gonna get fat. get out while you can

Comment

She was probably thinking of a proper thank you for her boyfriend after he pounds her vagina into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
                          She didn't say thank you because she'll never see you again.
                          Probably this.

Also, there are a lot of other ways of saying "thank you" than actually saying it. Get over yourself. You're sounding like a miserly Jew.

Comment

if this broad is drinking IPA, she will outdrink you and realized you were a waste of fucking time. She didn't thank you for one reason: You should've thanked her for giving you the opportunity to take her out on a date and you failed.

Comment

• Deschet
                              Deschet commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Fatality.

So was she.

Comment

• Fresneck
                              Fresneck commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Upsetting it took this long for someone to post the proper response. I'm doubly upset I didn't think of it first...
                          Working...
                          X