Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with people kissing dogs on the mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
      What is it with people kissing dogs on the mouth?

What is it with people kissing dogs, period?

Comment

I'm allergic to Penicillin myself. If I come within sniffing distance I break out in the hives...

I found this out the hard way after inhaling a bit of Amoxicillin powder.

Comment

#classics

Comment

I don’t have a visible scar but I can still feel scar tissue in my upper lip.

Fun fact, the kick 6 happened the day after this thread. The drugs I mentioned here tore my insides apart and had to constantly run to the bathroom during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Fun fact, the kick 6 happened the day after this thread. The drugs I mentioned here tore my insides apart and had to constantly run to the bathroom during the game.
              That must have been horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

That must have been horrible
                Thankfully cbs makes games 4 hours long with endless commercials so I was able to time it pretty well.

Comment

Me: Oh man, I've really got to shit but this is an important moment in a tight game.

Danielson: "Remember the time that Tim Tebow..." highlight package begins

Me: *sprints to toilet*

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

He could have prescribed a probiotic (like lactobacillus) with the clindamycin to help maintain your intestinal bacterial flora. Those antibiotics kill bacteria that should be in the intestines as an unintended consequence and this dysregulates your GI tract. Taking lactobacillus would possibly have helped with your GI symptoms by replacing the killed normal gut bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post

He could have prescribed a probiotic (like lactobacillus) with the clindamycin to help maintain your intestinal bacterial flora. Those antibiotics kill bacteria that should be in the intestines as an unintended consequence and this dysregulates your GI tract. Taking lactobacillus would possibly have helped with your GI symptoms by replacing the killed normal gut bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                      X