Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do 9/11 truthers do on 9/11?

Is this a happy day for them to spew conspiracy theories or do they mellow out?

Considering we have people about to graduate from high school who weren't born when it happened I doubt they have much of an audience.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      Considering we have people about to graduate from high school who weren't born when it happened I doubt they have much of an audience.
      I shudder to think about the conversation when a 16 year old is more curious as to why 9/11 wasn’t in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I shudder to think about the conversation when a 16 year old is more curious as to why 9/11 wasn’t in HD.
        I'm waiting for the Ted Turner colorized version.

Comment

I'm waiting for the Ted Turner colorized version.
          Racist.

Comment

To answer the question, Im sure truthers are sensitive to the subject and in no way shape or form try to obnoxiously draw attention to themselves and their theories on a day like today

Comment

I never understood why people attack those guys. Most of them aren’t saying anything bad about the victims, they’re just pushing a different reason as to why it happened. If anything, it’s more insensitive to ignore the obvious problems with some of the details surrounding the attacks. What happened to building 7? Why did the CIA meet with Bin Laden a few months before the attack even though he was supposedly one of the most wanted men in the world? Why was the Bush admin so quick to use the war on terror to justify an invasion of Iraq? I always stop short of accusing anyone of anything, because pulling off an attack like this and keeping it under wraps would be incredibly hard, but a lot of elements really make you wonder about the official story.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                Why was the Bush admin so quick to use the war on terror to justify an invasion of Iraq?
                That is the trillion $$$ question. It could be something as simple as "finishing the job" his father started or pumping cash into the military industrial complex. Also, he may actually have bought into the WMD intelligence. That was the worldwide excuse from every participant.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  Is this a happy day for them to spew conspiracy theories or do they mellow out?
                  Pretty sure Pete Carroll coaches football.

Comment

That is the trillion $$$ question. It could be something as simple as "finishing the job" his father started or pumping cash into the military industrial complex. Also, he may actually have bought into the WMD intelligence. That was the worldwide excuse from every participant.
                    You can’t have Iraq without 9/11. Not the political capital, not the budget, not the intelligence resources, and definitely not the massive ground invasion and occupation.

Comment

You can’t have Iraq without 9/11. Not the political capital, not the budget, not the intelligence resources, and definitely not the massive ground invasion and occupation.
                      I still don't believe our government planned but, like Pearl Harbor, they knew it was coming.

Comment

Hookems is a truther? Awesome. Didn’t think they were actually real people.

Here’s the biggest question, is our dumbass govt smart enough to keep this a secret? Resounding nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                          Hookems is a truther? Awesome. Didn’t think they were actually real people.

Here’s the biggest question, is our dumbass govt smart enough to keep this a secret? Resounding nope.
                          I hate to break it to you Foster, but you’re predictable. I knew before I even hit post reply that you’d misrepresent what I said, draw or lead people to a completely bogus conclusion, and then proceed to argue against a point I never tried to make.

Tell you what though, since you want to be cute, how about you answer the questions I asked? Because something tells me you either can’t or never actually looked into what I’m talking about, which is probably where this whole “LOL HOOKEMS IS A CRAAAAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST” bit came from.

Comment

I never understood why people attack those guys. Most of them aren’t saying anything bad about the victims, they’re just pushing a different reason as to why it happened. If anything, it’s more insensitive to ignore the obvious problems with some of the details surrounding the attacks. What happened to building 7? Why did the CIA meet with Bin Laden a few months before the attack even though he was supposedly one of the most wanted men in the world? Why was the Bush admin so quick to use the war on terror to justify an invasion of Iraq? I always stop short of accusing anyone of anything, because pulling off an attack like this and keeping it under wraps would be incredibly hard, but a lot of elements really make you wonder about the official story.
                            Bldg 7 - Foundation damage/bad structural design. (I’m a structural/civil engineer)
                            The CIA thinks they are clever and likely got played
                            Cheney wanted those fat checks.

That about cover it?

Comment

I still don't believe our government planned but, like Pearl Harbor, they knew it was coming.
                              It’s impossible to know what actually happened, because something like this involves thousands of people with all kinds of motivations. All I know is, it’s a hell of a lot more likely that one of the many billionaires who’d benefit from this had something to do with it than a gang of cave dwellers who can’t even pass flight classes. Does that mean the government did it? No, but why is it an either/or question when there’s so many possibilities?

If I have a theory at all, and I don’t, it would be something like this: The military industrial complex and war hawks in Washington wanted a war. This isn’t a topic of debate, they outlined their objectives in black and white many, many times. Ever read up on the Wolfowitz doctrine or Project for the New American Century? If not, you should. Anyway, it’s possible that the people I’m referring to just so happened to get exactly the excuse they were looking for when they seized the reigns of power. After all, coincidences happen all the time, but you have to ask yourself what’s more likely. That a gang of morons from Saudi Arabia pulled off a well coordinated attack with little to no help, or that some of the richest and most powerful people in the world let it happen, or worse, helped them.

Either way, one things for sure: The official story is bullshit. It doesn’t hold up under scrutiny and leaves way too many important questions unanswered for any rational person to pass it off as gospel.

Comment

Working...
                              X