Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taught myself how to saber champagne. Quite proud of myself.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    Is Riker’s 13 likes for this devastating blow the most liked post in board history?
    That or Belle’s Japanese joke. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      Does anyone actually like champagne? If it's so good, we relegate ourselves to having it once or twice a year at most and drink one glass of it before getting back to what we were drinking before.
      Good champagne is very enjoyable. Not the most effective thing if you're just trying to get drunk, though.

Comment

Does anyone actually like champagne? If it's so good, we relegate ourselves to having it once or twice a year at most and drink one glass of it before getting back to what we were drinking before.

I think champagne sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Just seemed like something fun to have in the bag of tricks. No idea when an opportunity to actually do it in real life will pop up.
          Only event fancy enough would be a BHMAW meet-up, and I thought we all agreed that would not be in anyone's best interest.

Comment

Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post

Only event fancy enough would be a BHMAW meet-up, and I thought we all agreed that would not be in anyone's best interest.
            Well considering I’ve never won....

Comment

Fuck and Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I think champagne sucks.
                You're from Philly, where an appreciation for the finer things it's looked down upon.

Now go back to drinking your St. Ides and eating chipped beef on toast, you poor ass fuck.
                Last edited by Nash; 08-14-2019, 08:20 AM. Reason: God damn phone

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

You're from Philly, where an appreciation for the dinner things it's looked down upon.

Now go back to drinking your St. Ides and eating chipped beef on toast, you poor ass fuck.

Comment

Well considering I’ve never won....
                    Wait I've been operating under the notion that you were a winner.

Get the fuck out of my county, then.

Comment

Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post
                      Wait I've been operating under the notion that you were a winner.

Get the fuck out of my county, then.
                      Just a runner up, thank god.

Comment

Just a runner up, thank god.

Comment

Working...
                        X