Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasp spray used as meth alternative...

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wasp spray used as meth alternative...

    has caused at least 3 fatal overdoses, West Virginia police say

    https://abc11.com/health/wasp-spray-...e-say/5403270/

  • #2
    That is NOT the way I want to lose hook'ems

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
      That is NOT the way I want to lose hook'ems
      lol, definitely not.

      Comment


      • #4
        You see this spray that can kill an entire wasp of hell flying insects.....lets inhale it!

        We are getting closer and closer to having a gasoline fight accident.

        Comment


        • #5
          I bought some of that stuff that shoots 15 feet in the air. I just had to use it to level a nest hiding in the window of my son's room.

          All Wasps can go to hell.

          Comment


          • #6
            Just do it.....please just kill yourself. This is ridiculous. We should give away free shovels and let them dig their own graves first.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              You see this spray that can kill an entire wasp of hell flying insects.....lets inhale it!

              We are getting closer and closer to having a gasoline fight accident.
              I've never wanted a buzz that damn bad. Crazy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                I bought some of that stuff that shoots 15 feet in the air. I just had to use it to level a nest hiding in the window of my son's room.

                All Wasps can go to hell.
                That is a fun thing to do after having a few beers. You got to wait till night so they'll all be there, you sneak around then just wipe out a generation of evil bugs.

                For close combat, I still love bug a salt gun.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                  That is a fun thing to do after having a few beers. You got to wait till night so they'll all be there, you sneak around then just wipe out a generation of evil bugs.

                  For close combat, I still love bug a salt gun.
                  Surely you haven't tried to combat an entire wasps nest with a bug a salt?

                  You have bigger stones than I.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                    Surely you haven't tried to combat an entire wasps nest with a bug a salt?

                    You have bigger stones than I.
                    Ohh hell no. Bugasalt is for random wasp trying to poach the hummingbird feeder.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                      That is a fun thing to do after having a few beers. You got to wait till night so they'll all be there, you sneak around then just wipe out a generation of evil bugs.

                      For close combat, I still love bug a salt gun.
                      I really need to get myself one of those...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wasp spray is way too important to waste on getting high.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                          I really need to get myself one of those...
                          They're cheaper now. I want to say they were like 30 something on Amazon.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                            Surely you haven't tried to combat an entire wasps nest with a bug a salt?

                            You have bigger stones than I.
                            They need to make a bazooka version that uses rock salt for such applications.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nash View Post

                              They need to make a bazooka version that uses rock salt for such applications.
                              They already do. It's called a Mossberg 590A1 pump.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X