Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Hopper

Anyone have this in their area? You apply, submit a writing sample and, if you’re accepted, they pay you to go to breweries and write reviews.

I shall now drink for free for the rest of my days.

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Anyone have this in their area? You apply, submit a writing sample and, if you’re accepted, they pay you to go to breweries and write reviews.

I shall now drink for free for the rest of my days.
    Can I just say that I 100% understand why black people hate white people? Like it’s easy for me because I know there’s just as many guys like me as there are guys like this, but imagine if everyone you knew and grew up with was hilariously outnumbered by these guys. It really makes you understand why a guy might rob a liquor store. Worst case scenario he gets caught, locked up, and finally gets to live among people he can relate to.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Can I just say that I 100% understand why black people hate white people? Like it’s easy for me because I know there’s just as many guys like me as there are guys like this, but imagine if everyone you knew and grew up with was hilariously outnumbered by these guys. It really makes you understand why a guy might rob a liquor store. Worst case scenario he gets caught, locked up, and finally gets to live among people he can relate to.
      LOL.

Comment

Wow all the free 1000 calorie beers you can drink?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
          Wow all the free 1000 calorie beers you can drink?
          I’m going to be so mad when I lose my metabolism. I can eat/drink just about anything and as long as I exercise, I’m fine.

Comment

I’m going to be so mad when I lose my metabolism. I can eat/drink just about anything and as long as I exercise, I’m fine.
            Wait until you hit 40, that's when you gain 5 lbs after eating a small McDonalds shake.

Literally all of my friends over 40 are back to near beer. Hell I just went to a friends $500K house where he had a new massive bar installed and had his basement refinished and he handed me a Natty Light.

Comment

Wait until you hit 40, that's when you gain 5 lbs after eating a small McDonalds shake.

Literally all of my friends over 40 are back to near beer. Hell I just went to a friends $500K house where he had a new massive bar installed and had his basement refinished and he handed me a Natty Light.
              I have no words to describe how tragic this sounds. Give your friend my condolences.

Comment

Tell them to drink a gallon of water a day and get 8–10,000 steps a day. They’ll be fine.

Comment

Tell them to drink a gallon of water a day and get 8–10,000 steps a day. They’ll be fine.
                  It's the burbs man, and we have kids.... I'm pushing maybe 5-6K steps a day on a good day.

Comment

Living an active outdoor life isn't so bad. Tends to keep the sins of gluttony from making themselves known.

Comment

There's a good amount of lower alcohol/lower calorie craft beers out there now. Founder's All Day IPA like 140 something calories and 4.something % abv and tastes like beer.

Comment

BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK...IT'S OUTTA HERE!!!!

Comment

This

10k steps is the easiest approach out there. That's 3-4 10 minute walks added to a regular day. Or, one 30 minute walk.

Lazy fucks (and that's coming from the laziest person I know)

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

This

10k steps is the easiest approach out there. That's 3-4 10 minute walks added to a regular day. Or, one 30 minute walk.

Lazy fucks (and that's coming from the laziest person I know)
                            I would still rather lift which in turn burns calories while you sleep. I'm just saying, I grew out of sugar beers in my 30's..... I'm fine with a good whiskey and to supplement with a near beer.

Enjoy your Summer Shandy.

Comment

I would still rather lift which in turn burns calories while you sleep. I'm just saying, I grew out of sugar beers in my 30's..... I'm fine with a good whiskey and to supplement with a near beer.

Enjoy your Summer Shandy.
                              You are a weird person

Who the fuck drinks Shandy?

Comment

Working...
                              X