Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daCat View Post

That's because you used the paint on shit instead of the soaker stuff. But what do I know.
    I have no doubt with your years of experience that you know better brands of stain than I do. I would share that with him as that is most of the battle.

Comment

As has been said, it doesn't appear in bad shape, so I'm not sure you need to do a lot of prep. Are you wanting to stain it something similar to what you are doing?

I stained my patio about 3 years back, and other than touching up some spots it's still holding up well. I did a thicker stain (almost like a paint) but it's done well.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
        As has been said, it doesn't appear in bad shape, so I'm not sure you need to do a lot of prep. Are you wanting to stain it something similar to what you are doing?

I stained my patio about 3 years back, and other than touching up some spots it's still holding up well. I did a thicker stain (almost like a paint) but it's done well.
        I just looked at it on my bigger monitor at home, that thing could use a pressure wash before hand. It has some slight green starting to come in.

Beamer's dog also looks identical to our youngest dog.

Comment

Here’s a better pic of the deck itself.

Pup is half purebred lab and half mutt. Laziest dog you’ve ever seen. Quickest dog you’ve ever seen (for a max of 72 seconds at a time)

Comment

Fly me out to DC and I'll do it for you. Just pay for my food.

Comment

So Bunger is wandering around DC with a "will work for food" sign. Hard times.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                Here’s a better pic of the deck itself.

Pup is half purebred lab and half mutt. Laziest dog you’ve ever seen. Quickest dog you’ve ever seen (for a max of 72 seconds at a time)

like normal, B4P has to zoom in to show his d_ck...

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                  So Bunger is wandering around DC with a "will work for food" sign. Hard times.
                  So much for the strong economy

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

It would seem so.

Comment

Seriously though...you could sand the deck first, blow it off and then stain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

LMFAO

Comment

Sanding might be the only thing worse than painting walls. Get a cooler with some ice and drinks, go to Home Depot and ask necicto trabajo or however you spell it get a guy or two to do it for you. Staining isn’t that bad minus it being hot as the surface of the sun outside.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Don’t do it in the rain. Don’t die.

Thats all I’ve got. Seriously though, look up some videos on YouTube. I fixed a fridge one time that way, and I’m less mechanically inclined than your average 10 year old girl.
                            Youtube is racist, he can't go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

This is the bench but the rest of the deck is in similar shape.

Good looking dog, how old?

Comment

Working...
                              X