Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Prime Day

Or as I like to call it, Amazon Yard Sale Day where they get rid of their backlogged inventory at artificial discounts.

I didn't see anything I wanted...I should probably check again now that it's the 15th throughout the US

Comment

Walmart kinda stole their thunder this Prime.

Comment

I glanced and it looks like everything on sale is just amazon stuff.

Comment

Some of this Alexa stuff is on sale. Is it worth it? I’ve always been too paranoid to get a home assistant thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
            Some of this Alexa stuff is on sale. Is it worth it? I’ve always been too paranoid to get a home assistant thing.

I picked up the Ring/Dot combo today that was 69 bucks. I have two Echo Dot's in my house and I like them.
            I mean...they make you lazier, but they rock. They control everything in my basement from my TV, Satellite, AVR and Lights. Pretty cool.

I have one in the living room that controls my ceiling fan and that stuff as well.

But I'm 100% positive they spy on me.

Comment

Does it control the dildo?

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Does it control the dildo?
                If it doesn’t, hard pass from me.

And no basic ass vibration controls either, I want clockwise/counter clockwise rotations and advanced speed settings.

Comment

Amazon's annual garage sale, as I call it.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                    Amazon's annual garage sale, as I call it.
                    Its literally the OP joke...

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                    Or as I like to call it, Amazon Yard Sale Day where they get rid of their backlogged inventory at artificial discounts.
                    Bless your little heart...

Comment

I found a few things yesterday but wasn't overly impressed. Most of the deals were like 5% off here or 10% there. Got a nice leather belt and a new knife sharpener after I let my dad borrow my old one and he destroyed it trying to save his 25 year old Heinkel he treats like shit.

Im not very happy with Amazon right now. My last two prime purchases didn't get there on time and all they offered me was a 10 dollar credit they screwed up giving. My prime is supposed to renew here soon and I might threaten to leave if they don't hook it up.

Comment

If you have prime and felt like exploiting the system, amazon is a mess. I did the deadspin free 5 dollar gift card on a 25 gift card purchase and after the code didn't work they sent me a 15 dollar credit.

I've literally spent nothing at amazon since last week after all the credits for their screw ups .

Comment

I ordered a couple watches

Nothing fancy. Just a few watches to add to the cycle

Comment

Working...
                          X