Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New board related game to play

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New board related game to play

    I call this game:

    What words did Fresneck search while bored when we were all asleep?


    Last night was clearly variations of the word penis. What will tomorrow's be? Only Fres knows.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Shit...I don't even know what I'll search until something random comes up in conversation and I have some down time

      Comment


      • #4
        Well, Foster4Prez ....What was last night?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
          Well, Foster4Prez ....What was last night?
          I couldn’t figure it out based on the likes I received. Wasn’t as clear cut as dick night. LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

            I couldn’t figure it out based on the likes I received. Wasn’t as clear cut as dick night. LOL

            Comment


            • #7
              Seems like last night might have been PBS and concert related, no?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                Seems like last night might have been PBS and concert related, no?
                Negative on the PBR part. Although, it was odd he was in half the threads I was looking at. I was looking at some shit about concerts and shows, but I can't remember the specifics. I'll keep note when I start searching today

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bbq

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I remember the days when I was accused of necromancing old threads on ESPN/CFBMedia since I would literally browse through every new thread posted since I last logged on

                    Nowadays, there is a lot less daily content

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by samnite View Post
                      I remember the days when I was accused of necromancing old threads on ESPN/CFBMedia since I would literally browse through every new thread posted since I last logged on

                      Nowadays, there is a lot less daily content
                      Right? You can catch up on the board in two days.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        Bbq
                        negative. I actually didn't have any deep-dives for a specific topic yesterday. I posted that new Garden & Gun write up in a relevant thread.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

                          Right? You can catch up on the board in two days.
                          You must be a slower reader if it takes you that long.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It wasn't "gunimals" tonight....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Porch.
                              Boycott.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X