Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What social media platforms do you use regularly?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What social media platforms do you use regularly?

And by "use regularly" I mean you have an account and you actively participate. For example, someone here might share a funny twitter thread on here, and I might read through the responses -- but since I'm not on Twitter, I can't respond -- and Twitter isn't something I check on a regular basis, anyhow. I watch YouTube, but I don't participate in the social aspects of that platform. I have no uploads or subscriptions.

If you use some that fall under "other", feel free to expand.
    Facebook
    83.33%
    Twitter
    33.33%
    YouTube
    50.00%
    Instagram
    50.00%
    Snapchat
    16.67%
    Reddit/4chan
    33.33%
    Other image/video sharing platform
    0%
    Other chat/networking/blogging platform
    0%
    Other undefined
    0%

Twitter for sports and news

Instagram for friends

Facebook for relatives (aka the olds)

Comment

Yeah, I live in another state from my family so Facebook to share kid picks.

Other than that I'll watch some youtube videos and look at linked Twitter posts.

All garbage

Comment

AOL Instant Messenger.

Comment

I check Twitter all the time. I look/post to Facebook once in a while. I should look at/use Instagram instead of Facebook but I’m too lazy to change my habits.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
            I check Twitter all the time. I look/post to Facebook once in a while. I should look at/use Instagram instead of Facebook but I’m too lazy to change my habits.
            I’m the flip on insta/fb.

I never post on Facebook. Just cross post from insta for family members who don’t do insta.

Comment

Post mostly on the twitters. Keep up with family on FB. Watch youtube, but never comment.

Literally nothing else.

Comment

FB for Family
                Instagram for Watch, Pen and Knife Companies
                YouTube for Watch, Pen and Knife Reviews. Plus I watch a couple of couples that are sailing around the world and another couple that is working on visiting 100 countries.

I don’t watch TV so those are pretty much my entertainment outside of books.

Comment

Charmin Ultra Strong. I never share.

Comment

I use FB primarily for messenger when I'm at my desk. I scroll IG a bunch when I'm in my room - no phones at work. I post more to FB than IG, but I'm also old, and I haven't taken a post-worthy (is that a thing? Let's make it a thing) picture in a couple months...But, as B4P mentioned, if it's something worthwhile, I'll cross-post from IG to FB.

I don't use twitter at all.

As an obvious supporter of white power and nationalism, keeping up with my red-blooded American hateful duties, I use YouTube a ton. Sports highlights. Training videos. Cooking shows. That's half my day right there. Lots in the background while working on other networks.

Comment

Also...Question...Other than boobies2.jpg moments, what is the point of Snapchat? So more cunts can look like cartoon pets? Honestly...I cannot find a point in using the app outside people stupid enough to think their labia shots are only temporary.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        AOL Instant Messenger.
                        Look at Mr. Big Shot. I'm still on ICQ

Comment

I use twitter for political news (not fake shit, I follow real reporters) and instagram for keeping up with people. I use reddit for wasting time looking at pictures of dogs on slides and shit. I have FB but rarely use it.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

Look at Mr. Big Shot. I'm still on ICQ
                            Sorry it took me so long to reply. My 28.8 modem died and I'm back on 14.4 and my AOL installation disc wasn't working.

Comment

Vbulletin is my only social media platform

Comment

Working...
                              X