Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I won’t disagree with you, but short of moving to the Islamic world or inventing a time machine, what can we do about that? People like to go out, have a good time, and fuck strangers while intoxicated.

Personally? I only think true love exists at the very top and the very bottom. If a mother fucker will be homeless with you or choose you despite having billions of options, that’s special.
    It's called willpower. No one is forcing you to go out and meet nasty tattooed up bar fly trash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      You're right. Ppl don't tend to die holding hands within an hour of each other.

I bet those two remained loyal to one another. The way it's supposed to be.

They weren't a selfish generation.

Baby boomers have the highest divorce rate of any modern generation, and they’re the ones who perpetuate the “young people are selfish/entitled” myth the most. I think it’s more likely that people just didn’t have as many options, divorce was frowned upon, and people’s needs were different. A woman couldn’t provide a good life for herself in 1950 without a man, but in 2019? You can name 10 women that make more than anyone you know without even trying.

Comment

Quit making excuses. Get your ass off of message boards. Go make something of your life and maybe you'll meet someone.

No woman wants to be around whiners complaining about how rough life is compared to other generations. They want people that are hungry to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
          Quit making excuses. Get your ass off of message boards. Go make something of your life and maybe you'll meet someone.

No woman wants to be around whiners complaining about how rough life is compared to other generations. They want people that are hungry to succeed.

And there’s the shaming part. Damn I’m good.

I’m not the most successful guy in the world, but I’ve never really cared about stuff like that. I love and provide for my son, I make enough to support myself comfortably and be self sufficient, I obey the law (well you know, the real laws), I treat other people well, and I enjoy my life. If that’s not “making something of myself” then who cares? It’s not like my lack of “making it” is hurting anyone.

I can say one thing though: You won’t be there if I meet some woman, wife her up, and later get sawed in half in divorce court. You’re not going to buy me a new house, mend my emotional wounds, or explain to my son where the fuck his step mom went, so why should I listen to you? Seriously, you’re asking me to bet half of the meager existence I’ve managed to scrape out entirely on my own on a woman, and that’s the best you’ve got? Calling me names? Sorry, you’re going to have to do a lot better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
            Only way to guarantee a presence in the lives of your offspring and say in how they are raised.
            Obviously not applicable to all parental relationships, but this is arguably the best reason I see in this thread. There's some fucked up shit out there, but if you're married, you don't have to deal with as much of it...Which is completely fucked, but a completely different topic, as well.

Comment

Quit making excuses, Hookems. Don't you want to be on a massage board complaining that your best friend won't shut up while you obsess over politicians into the wee hours of the morning?

Comment

How do you become best friends with a woman? I mean a friend, or a close, friend.... I get

Wow

Comment

I'm sorry if you suck at relationships. But if you fail at marriage, you're doing it rong

Comment

I've been married for 16 years, and it isn't because I tuck in my nuts and go to wineries and art galleries.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      I've been married for 16 years, and it isn't because I tuck in my nuts and go to wineries and art galleries.
                      Wineries are great. Who doesn't like drinking outside with dogs?

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                        I'm sorry if you suck at relationships. But if you fail at marriage, you're doing it rong
                        Hard to fail at something you won’t try, but I like how you think a two person relationship is all about what one person does. I’d sure hate to see your face if your wife hands you papers, God knows you wouldn’t be the first guy that happened to who thought he had his shit on lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Wineries are great. Who doesn't like drinking outside with dogs?
                          You probably like the spread offense too.

Pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

You probably like the spread offense too.

Pussy.
                            Beamer has plans to go out with his wife this weekend to a Musical and then out for some good tiramisu.

Comment

How do you become best friends with a woman? I mean a friend, or a close, friend.... I get

Wow
                              There’s been two women that I’ve loved so much at one point that I would have died for them, and we still talk off and on to this day, but I’ve never called one my best friend. It’s just a different sort of relationship.

Comment

Beamer has plans to go out with his wife this weekend to a Musical and then out for some good tiramisu.
                                I’ve got two under two. I’m not going anywhere fun any time soon.

A tiramisu is a trash desert.

Comment

Working...
                                X