Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An ABORTION tonight

Could have been tomorrow's cancer solver.

And here is where fellow posters pretend their lives are somehow more important by legitimizing their death. After all, they lived long enough to post on a message board.

Therefore they are real. The others were not.

Because their life has more meaning than theirs, of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by PBS; 06-12-2019, 11:46 PM.

Originally posted by PBS View Post

And here is where fellow posters pretend their lives are somehow more important by legitimizing their death. After all, they lived long enough to post on a message board.

I mean if that's the defense you want to take, then doesn't the exact opposite scenario apply?

An ABORTION tonight could have been tomorrow's mass murderer.

And here is where you pretend that a mass murderer's live is somehow more important by legitimizing their life.

Comment

Are you really alive if you spent a decade in a drunken/racist stupor?

Comment

Comment

PBS, do us all a favor and go play in traffic.

I've had people in my life that have admitted to having an abortion. Let's just say it isn't something most people take lightly. Those same women have also told me that in most cases, it was their last option. Frankly, in a lot of cases, those women would have been dooming themselves to lives of utter poverty by having that baby and keeping it. Two of those women wouldn't have been able to attend law school, one wouldn't have been able to pursue her PHD.

The most rational way to prevent abortions is to make sure birth control is available on a mainstream, affordable level. That's why I'll never understand why mouth breathers like PBS are so against the one organization that does a somewhat decent job of getting birth control into the hands of people that can least afford to have a kid. Then again, the entire "Pro-Life" movement is one big load of crap. They care so much about the unborn, but will then look the other way as the children that do exist are basically doomed to a game of "Hope you hit the genetic lottery"....

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

An illegal immigrant today ------ tomorrow's AI genius or Cancer solver

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post
              PBS, do us all a favor and go play in traffic.

I've had people in my life that have admitted to having an abortion. Let's just say it isn't something most people take lightly. Those same women have also told me that in most cases, it was their last option. Frankly, in a lot of cases, those women would have been dooming themselves to lives of utter poverty by having that baby and keeping it. Two of those women wouldn't have been able to attend law school, one wouldn't have been able to pursue her PHD.

The most rational way to prevent abortions is to make sure birth control is available on a mainstream, affordable level. That's why I'll never understand why mouth breathers like PBS are so against the one organization that does a somewhat decent job of getting birth control into the hands of people that can least afford to have a kid. Then again, the entire "Pro-Life" movement is one big load of crap. They care so much about the unborn, but will then look the other way as the children that do exist are basically doomed to a game of "Hope you hit the genetic lottery"....
              And they're both horrible people. They chose to kill their child out of convenience, because they'd rather LARP as a lawyer for 10 years before quitting and having kids anyway. Poverty in the modern U.S. equates a better life than almost 100% of people that have ever lived.

I don't have a problem with birth control, but guess what? Neither does the U.S. There are close to 30 different forms of birth control for women, most of which being extremely cheap and available everywhere, so I don't know why we're still talking about this. Don't have a job? Get on medicaid, you'll get birth control pills or an IUD paid for by the government. Have a job with insurance? You're in luck, the ACA mandates employers have to provide coverage for birth control at 100%. Somehow can't figure out how to do either one of those things? Use condoms, spermicide, pull out, some combination therein. Preventing pregnancy isn't fucking rocket science in the modern era, it just takes a modicum of common sense and foresight.

Comment

Working...
              X