Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real World Atlanta

https://www.ajc.com/blog/radiotvtalk...SsIQ1RR5Ut77N/

I had no idea this was still a thing. The preview looks so cliche and just horrible.

Comment

The chick with the long blonde hair will have probably rounded the bases by the end of episode 2. The ugly one with the short hair who "doesn't shave her armpits" will probably hook up with the Latina babe who is 21 and has a four year old son. The "virgin" will walk away from this with a new appreciation of black guys.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        The chick with the long blonde hair will have probably rounded the bases by the end of episode 2. The ugly one with the short hair who "doesn't shave her armpits" will probably hook up with the Latina babe who is 21 and has a four year old son. The "virgin" will walk away from this with a new appreciation of black guys.
        I’m just curious where all they go around Atlanta. I don’t think I can handle the wokeness of this melee.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I’m just curious where all they go around Atlanta. I don’t think I can handle the wokeness of this melee.
          Stone Mountain.

Comment

Stone Mountain.
            I miss the old Laser Show where they let Charlie Daniels say “son of a bitch” in devil went down to Georgia and had laser stars and bars. I heard a commercial for the laser show and now it has vip seating and shit like that.

Comment

I miss the old Laser Show where they let Charlie Daniels say “son of a bitch” in devil went down to Georgia and had laser stars and bars. I heard a commercial for the laser show and now it has vip seating and shit like that.
              I never saw the laser show but I liked riding the tram to the top and the train around the base of the mountain. I took my wife there when we were dating. Haven't been since 1997. I've heard they now have snow tubing in the winter.

Comment

I never saw the laser show but I liked riding the tram to the top and the train around the base of the mountain. I took my wife there when we were dating. Haven't been since 1997. I've heard they now have snow tubing in the winter.
                I haven’t been in forever either.

I wonder what the reaction would be with the Real World cast when they see a giant rock with confederate generals carved on it along with the whole the KKK restarted there in the 40s thing.

Comment

I haven’t been in forever either.

I wonder what the reaction would be with the Real World cast when they see a giant rock with confederate generals carved on it along with the whole the KKK restarted there in the 40s thing.
                  Have you ever known a member of the KKK? I haven't although I did see a 5 or 6 people in white robes march in front the Clay County, AL, courthouse when I was a teenager.

Comment

Have you ever known a member of the KKK? I haven't although I did see a 5 or 6 people in white robes march in front the Clay County, AL, courthouse when I was a teenager.
                    When I was a kid we were in the North Ga mountains going camping or something. Stopped at some gas station and got some boiled peanuts and while leaving the hick outside told us we just bought peanuts from the local wizard and he hopes we showed respect.

Comment

When I was a kid we were in the North Ga mountains going camping or something. Stopped at some gas station and got some boiled peanuts and while leaving the hick outside told us we just bought peanuts from the local wizard and he hopes we showed respect.
                      My wife misses boiled peanuts. I was never a big fan but I would eat them at the Collinsville, AL, flea market.

Comment

My wife misses boiled peanuts. I was never a big fan but I would eat them at the Collinsville, AL, flea market.
                        Do y’all have an instapot? You can make them in there real easy. My aunt made some when I was down there and they were awesome. Literally just a ton of salt and water pressure cooked for like 45 minutes.

Comment

20 year olds living rent free and eating for free is the "Real World".

Comment

Last year the klan applied for a permit in my town. And because they followed the letter of the law, it was granted. The day they arrived, all 10 or 11 of them....they showed up late and only "rallied" for 12 minutes before they were basically ran out of town. They were Michigan Nazi's and thought that Georgia citizens would rally behind them. Instead, all the restaurants and business shutdown, because they refused to serve them. The next day the community turned out (with their wallets) to show support to the shops and restaurants. I hate Michigan nazis.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X