Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went cfa for lunch today. Solid. I became a silver member today and I was shocked the staff did not offer me a round of applause or anything.

That being said, the one thing I don’t like about cfa is the old people that act like the live there. There were two this time. One lady had been there so long she still had a bit of her morning biscuit and coffee on the next to the salad she was eating for lunch. Literally hours. I eat my entire meal, go to the bathroom and refill my lemonade and grandma isn’t halfway done with her salad. I get old windows and stuff get lonely and don’t have a lot to do but go to the ymca or church or bag groceries.....hell be one of those cfa old people that walk around and say hi to people but don’t kidnap a restaurant and the employees doing the lunch crowd. Poor girl trying to bring out food was trying as nicely as possible be cordial with her but she wouldn’t quit talking to her.

Greatest generation my ass.

Comment

I had CFA yesterday but it was around 3 p.m. and they weren't busy.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

We shop at a regional warehouse chain called WinCo. Albertson's is the big chain store around here and it is so comically expensive I don't see how they stay in business. There is also a Wal-Mart on every corner but I try really hard to avoid entering one.
        Did you move to the west coast?

Comment

CFA is the best chicken sandwich joint overall. This is not even a discussion to be had.
          Bojangles has the best sandwich, though. The cajun filet biscuit is the best fast food item in existence.

The rest is shit. Fuck the midwest affinity for Zaxby's. Only MMG, and other cock gobblers of his sort, like that shit.

Comment

Ok, I went to cfa near me and this side piece cfa is still sending me emails. Stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Did you move to the west coast?
              Just west of Boise.

Comment

CFA is the best chicken sandwich joint overall. This is not even a discussion to be had.
                Bojangles has the best sandwich, though. The cajun filet biscuit is the best fast food item in existence.

The rest is shit. Fuck the midwest affinity for Zaxby's. Only MMG, and other cock gobblers of his sort, like that shit.
                I thought Zaxby's was a Georgia thing.

Comment

Just west of Boise.
                  That's definitely the west coast...

How are you enjoying it?

Comment

I thought Zaxby's was a Georgia thing.
                    It might be, but I don't know anyone other than pasty ass midwesterners that actually make a point to go there

Comment

That's definitely the west coast...

How are you enjoying it?
                      I like the area although I have been disappointed in the amount of snow we have gotten. 50 miles north roads were closed due to avalanche but the valley hasn't gotten much in the last two winters.

Comment

I like the area although I have been disappointed in the amount of snow we have gotten. 50 miles north roads were closed due to avalanche but the valley hasn't gotten much in the last two winters.
                        My childhood best friend moved to Pocatello last year...He always has nice snow pictures through the winter. Snow is so much nicer in pictures...

Comment

I live in the Midwest and I have never seen a Zaxby's.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

I live in the Midwest and I have never seen a Zaxby's.
                            I wanted to take a picture but I didn't want to be creepy but I parked next to one of those hoarder cars earlier and the entire front seat was Zaxby's boxes/bags. I can't imagine what the car smelled like. It was dirty as hell and looked like the person might live in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I wanted to take a picture but I didn't want to be creepy but I parked next to one of those hoarder cars earlier and the entire front seat was Zaxby's boxes/bags. I can't imagine what the car smelled like. It was dirty as hell and looked like the person might live in it.
                              With Ohio/Michigan/Indiana license plates

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyrrVfC4LFI

Comment

Working...
                                X