Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Popeyes destroys Churches. Zaxbys is just bad chicken tenders.

I’m still getting used to Bojangles.
    Zaxby's is a good place for salads.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

They have great ham biscuits. I used to get a ham and egg at least once per week. Cajun filet is good but heavy.
      I got one for breakfast with an egg on it and didn’t eat till that njight.

Comment

We don't have Zaxby's, Bojangles, or Church's.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post
          We don't have Zaxby's, Bojangles, or Church's.
          Or Publix.

Comment

Or Publix.
            I miss Publix.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I miss Publix.
              I went to Publix to get some wings and after the employee pulled out the whole pan of wings and set it on the serving area, he then knocked it over....spilling the wings all over the ground. He asked if I wanted something else and I said I wanted wings and how long they'd take to fry. Turns out it was only 13 minutes.

15 minutes later I got the marinated hot wings right out of there. They were so physically hot I couldn't eat them for a few more minutes. It was glorious.

He literally ran into the meat freezer and pulled out this big clear bag of chicken and salmonella and dumped it into the fryer. I'm not spoiled.

Comment

I went to Publix to get some wings and after the employee pulled out the whole pan of wings and set it on the serving area, he then knocked it over....spilling the wings all over the ground. He asked if I wanted something else and I said I wanted wings and how long they'd take to fry. Turns out it was only 13 minutes.

15 minutes later I got the marinated hot wings right out of there. They were so physically hot I couldn't eat them for a few more minutes. It was glorious.

He literally ran into the meat freezer and pulled out this big clear bag of chicken and salmonella and dumped it into the fryer. I'm not spoiled.
                We shop at a regional warehouse chain called WinCo. Albertson's is the big chain store around here and it is so comically expensive I don't see how they stay in business. There is also a Wal-Mart on every corner but I try really hard to avoid entering one.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                  Y'all ever heard of Church's?

That's some damn good chicken.

Not sure if they're even still around though.

Zaxby's is solid as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Church’s sucks.

Comment

Church's shut down here, like, 15 years ago, yet the building is still sitting there vacant (well, I'm sure there's various vagrants and vagabonds living in there) and all overgrown and shit. I bet so many drugs are dealt there now. It just never had a chance with a Popeye's right around the corner. We just added a third Bojangles and a second Zaxby's, but I don't really do to Zaxby's more than once every couple months. I'll still snag a cajun filet from Bojangles if I'm near one.

Comment

Dead Jesus Chicken rules!

Comment

I was going to go to CFA for lunch today and try the BBQ/bacon thing. Pulled up and being that the weather is garbage, I figured it wasn't busy and I got a good parking spot.

Nope.

Stupid sign on the door "We have no power." Looked around the shopping center and yep, no power. My quest to sample this sandwich will wait another day.

Comment

Just left a Checkers

Vastly underrated

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                            Just left a Checkers

Vastly underrated

I seem to remember really enjoying the fries there. There was an issue with bugs and improper food storage (like, someone found boxes of burger buns in the women's bathroom and filmed it for Facebook, so it very well could've been staged lol) at our local one, so I haven't been in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

I seem to remember really enjoying the fries there. There was an issue with bugs and improper food storage (like, someone found boxes of burger buns in the women's bathroom and filmed it for Facebook, so it very well could've been staged lol) at our local one, so I haven't been in a while.
                              https://thetakeout.com/palm-bay-flor...tos-1834978528

Comment

I miss Whataburger

Comment

Working...
                                X