Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to go to IHOP tomorrow morning.

I have not been to IHOP since maybe after a night of drinking in high school in the late 90's. I don't remember much of it.

My Mom is almost 3 months into her chemo treatment and while everything is going great, one of the side effects is your mouth gets all jacked up. She wants to taste stuff she likes (which has been a struggle) and figured the commercial she saw for crepes sounded good so I'm on the hook to pick her up tomorrow for breakfast.

I'm not a sweets or pancake/waffle person. Are their other breakfast stuff on point? Any suggestions?

I would figure the Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity would be right up your alley, faggot.

Comment

First of all, I'm glad to hear things are going well with your mom. I hope you guys have a good breakfast.

As far as the food goes, IHOP really isn't bad in my experience. They serve pretty much all the standard stuff and most of it is pretty solid, the only thing I'd personally stay away from is the eggs, but I'm pretty picky about how I like mine.

Comment

Their cinnastack is amazing.

Always go for it around christmastime.

Comment

I once ordered stuffed crepes and they forgot the stuffing. Can't go wrong with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I used to always orders pigs-n-blankets until they took them off the menu.

Comment

I don't think I have been to one of those places since the 90's either. My mom has been there but I think it is because they still allow smoking...lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

That was a nice 1400 calorie breakfast. Colorado omelet. Probably 5 eggs with bacon, sausage, ham, beef, onions, peppers, a half cup of cheese, salsa and hash browns.

My Mom gets tired easy from the chemo so I drove her around to a few places and got to use her handicap pass. I felt like I was breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                That was a nice 1400 calorie breakfast. Colorado omelet. Probably 5 eggs with bacon, sausage, ham, beef, onions, peppers, a half cup of cheese, salsa and hash browns.

My Mom gets tired easy from the chemo so I drove her around to a few places and got to use her handicap pass. I felt like I was breaking the law.
                The breakfast of heart attacks.....

Comment

I had IHOP tonight.

Comment

I had a V8 and 2 eggs for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                      I had IHOP tonight.
                      Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                        I had a V8 and 2 eggs for breakfast.