Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christchurch

There is no fire in hell hot enough for those who did this.

Their minds were already crispy fried. Not sure they would feel a thing.

Comment

Did the Shooter shout "God is great!" ??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Called it.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          Called it.
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

What?
            I've been saying for years that if the limp dick governments in the west don't do something about Muslim incursion, people are going to take matters into their own hands and respond violently. So, here we are.

Comment

I've been saying for years that if the limp dick governments in the west don't do something about Muslim incursion, people are going to take matters into their own hands and respond violently. So, here we are.
              Were there problems going on there? I honestly don't know.

Comment

Were there problems going on there? I honestly don't know.
                Muslim immigrants cause problems everywhere they go, so I'm going to say yes.

Comment

Muslim immigrants cause problems everywhere they go, so I'm going to say yes.
                  I can't find anything. Looks like the worst thing to happen involving Muslims in that area was this.

Comment

I can't find anything. Looks like the worst thing to happen involving Muslims in that area was this.
                    I don't know anything about this guy or his motivations, but I did read part of his manifesto. In it, he talks about being European by blood and culture and all that, so he probably sees it as a global holy/race/culture war.

Comment

I don't know anything about this guy or his motivations, but I did read part of his manifesto. In it, he talks about being European by blood and culture and all that, so he probably sees it as a global holy/race/culture war.
                      Yeah, definitely fucked in the head.

Comment

The dude went to a foreign country to shoot "invaders", many of which were born in New Zealand.

I don't think fucked in the head even begins to describe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

The dude went to a foreign country to shoot "invaders", many of which were born in New Zealand.

True, not even close.

Comment

If you have a beef with someone, meet them face to face. Don't attack innocent ppl. So cowardly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Also New Zealand has a lot of pride in their native culture (the Maori’s). Their airport is dual languages (English/Maori) so for a guy to be a white supremacist there has very little to do with hate of all non-white people.

Comment

Working...
                              X