Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: Game of Thrones Season 8

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    Was a really good episode just too short. Interested to see If Jamie was the one Bran was "waiting for". Great moment to end the show on though.

    I'll be happy with most outcomes, the only 3 things that would ruin it for me:
    1. Bran is the Night King(Obviously there's a connection, but him BEING the night king would be incredibly fucking stupid).
    2. No Clegane bowl
    3. No Howland Reed, neck, isle of Faces.
    I want the Hound to win...just so we can see the Mountain's frankensteined head on a spike.

    Comment


    • #32
      Only faggots and retards watch Game of Thrones.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

        I'm in the process of rewatching the entire series. You can do it!
        I'm on episode 9 of season 1.

        Comment


        • #34
          https://mobile.twitter.com/atlantafa...263981568?s=21

          Watch close at the two Saints mentions.

          Comment


          • #35
            Well, it's all set up...I'm excited yet terrified for next week's episode.

            I like that we FINALLY got some info about what that Night King wants.

            -Aside, it had to be pretty gd awkward for the actor that play Gendry to do a sex scene with Maisie Williams, who was like what, 9 when the show started?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
              Well, it's all set up...I'm excited yet terrified for next week's episode.

              I like that we FINALLY got some info about what that Night King wants.

              -Aside, it had to be pretty gd awkward for the actor that play Gendry to do a sex scene with Maisie Williams, who was like what, 9 when the show started?
              Joe Depsie is 31
              Maisie Williams is 22

              They first met on screen at the end of S1 which was 2011, 8 years ago.

              So they were 23 and 14. Yea, weird.

              Comment


              • #37
                It’s been a long time since I’ve read the books, but I thought i remember them saying that the dragons could not cross the wall.

                Comment


                • #38
                  LMFAO

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I know I'm way late with this, still on season 4 right now. Just saw the little shit King (Joffrey) die from being poisoned. I was hoping someone was gonna tale his head off.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                      Joe Depsie is 31
                      Maisie Williams is 22

                      They first met on screen at the end of S1 which was 2011, 8 years ago.

                      So they were 23 and 14. Yea, weird.
                      The porn women and waitresses wasn’t what did Tiger’s marriage in....it was when she found out he banged their neighbors daughter who he met when she was 14.

                      Tiger Woods is going to make an appearance.....just calling it now.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                        The porn women and waitresses wasn’t what did Tiger’s marriage in....it was when she found out he banged their neighbors daughter who he met when she was 14.

                        Tiger Woods is going to make an appearance.....just calling it now.
                        Wrong thread!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          In Jim Nantz's voice:
                          "Tiger Woods with a 6 iron made of Valyrian steel takes out the Night King with a ball made of dragon glass from 153 yards, dogleg left."

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                            In Jim Nantz's voice:
                            "Tiger Woods with a 6 iron made of Valyrian steel takes out the Night King with a ball made of dragon glass from 153 yards, dogleg left."
                            "Now that was a stinger."

                            annnnnnnnnnnnnd scene.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                              Well, it's all set up...I'm excited yet terrified for next week's episode.

                              I like that we FINALLY got some info about what that Night King wants.

                              -Aside, it had to be pretty gd awkward for the actor that play Gendry to do a sex scene with Maisie Williams, who was like what, 9 when the show started?
                              Yeah. I have this weird feeling he's not gonna show up...because he's going to be someplace else wreaking havoc with his dragon...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                                Yeah. I have this weird feeling he's not gonna show up...because he's going to be someplace else wreaking havoc with his dragon...
                                Wasn't he there in the closing scene?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X