Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
    I need to get off my ass and watch seasons 6 and 7.

Either way, you could make a hell of a betting pool with the remaining characters.
    I have to watch 1-7

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post
      I have to watch 1-7
      I'm in the process of rewatching the entire series. You can do it!

Comment

This Jon/Dany stuff is kind of embarrassing.

Comment

A little, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
            This Jon/Dany stuff is kind of embarrassing.
            You didn’t like the full on Aladdin I can show you the world montage?

Comment

Can't wait for this to be over so I can stop hearing about it all the time. For all the bitching GoT fans do about people who don't watch the show saying as much, they sure do go on about the shit at every opportunity to anyone who will listen.

Seriously though, I hope you guys enjoy it and get the ending you're hoping for.

Comment

Bran has become the creepiest, weirdest fucking dude in any show I've ever watched.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                  Bran has become the creepiest, weirdest fucking dude in any show I've ever watched.
                  Can't deny this. It wouldn't shock me in the least if there is a connection between him, the three eyed raven, and the night king.

Comment

So my take:

I don't understand what some people want from this show. They bitched all season last season that it felt things were being rushed. The showrunners take the criticism to heart, and we have a wonderfully done build episode to start the beginning of the end. Think about all of the insane things that happened in that episode...a list...

Jon reunites with Bran and Arya.
                    The North meets Dany.
                    Dragons fly over Winterfell.
                    Arya and the Hound
                    Arya and Gendry (I'm all about this, btw)
                    Sansa and Dany's pissing contest to see who the baddest bitch really is (spoiler, its actually Cersei)
                    Sansa makes Tyrion feel small (rimshot)
                    The North is not pleased with the idea of a southern queen (Little Bear is still the GOAT)
                    Sam finds out about his Dad + Brother in his first meeting with Dany
                    Sam tells Jon about his actual parents (R+L=J)
                    Jon rides a fucking dragon
                    Theon rescues his sister.
                    Cersei fucks Yuron
                    Jaime arrives in Winterfell, locks eyes with Bran.

Thats just off the top of my head...thats an insane amount of build, and a lot of "holy fuck" moments. Extremely good start to the final season.

Comment

Was a really good episode just too short. Interested to see If Jamie was the one Bran was "waiting for". Great moment to end the show on though.

I'll be happy with most outcomes, the only 3 things that would ruin it for me:
                      1. Bran is the Night King(Obviously there's a connection, but him BEING the night king would be incredibly fucking stupid).
                      2. No Clegane bowl
                      3. No Howland Reed, neck, isle of Faces.
                      Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 04-15-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

You didn’t like the full on Aladdin I can show you the world montage?
                        Same comment I made to my wife, but fuck it, I like Aladdin.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Can't deny this. It wouldn't shock me in the least if there is a connection between him, the three eyed raven, and the night king.
                          You or literally every other fan theorist on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

You or literally every other fan theorist on the Internet.
                            Yea, which is why I said it wouldn't shock me instead of "hey, look at this completely original prediction I just came up with."

Also, don't be shocked if the last visual we see next week is the dead horse from the trailer arriving at Winterfell...*gasps* Only I have come up with that!

You are a jackass, Andrew.

Comment

The Mountain is basically undead, but could there be a connection with whatever bullshit Qyburn did with him and what the White Walkers do to dead people to make them their army?

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                                So my take:

I don't understand what some people want from this show. They bitched all season last season that it felt things were being rushed. The showrunners take the criticism to heart, and we have a wonderfully done build episode to start the beginning of the end. Think about all of the insane things that happened in that episode...a list...

Jon reunites with Bran and Arya.
                                The North meets Dany.
                                Dragons fly over Winterfell.
                                Arya and the Hound
                                Arya and Gendry (I'm all about this, btw)
                                Sansa and Dany's pissing contest to see who the baddest bitch really is (spoiler, its actually Cersei)
                                Sansa makes Tyrion feel small (rimshot)
                                The North is not pleased with the idea of a southern queen (Little Bear is still the GOAT)
                                Sam finds out about his Dad + Brother in his first meeting with Dany
                                Sam tells Jon about his actual parents (R+L=J)
                                Jon rides a fucking dragon
                                Theon rescues his sister.
                                Cersei fucks Yuron
                                Jaime arrives in Winterfell, locks eyes with Bran.

Thats just off the top of my head...thats an insane amount of build, and a lot of "holy fuck" moments. Extremely good start to the final season.
                                I want more Arya & the Hound.

I also hope before they kill one/both of the characters, that Tormand and Brienne hook up. IT HAS TO HAPPEN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X