Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age do you lose all sense of your surroundings?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve seen those instcart people at Costco and I want no part of other people picking up my meat or produce.

I like to shop local and Kroger is a hell of a lot cheaper than Publix or Whole Foods or sprouts.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      I’ve seen those instcart people at Costco and I want no part of other people picking up my meat or produce.

I like to shop local and Kroger is a hell of a lot cheaper than Publix or Whole Foods or sprouts.
      Kroger is my favorite of the grocery chains. Never had a single problem with anything I've bought there, and most of their generic stuff isn't half bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Publix is not that expensive. We started shopping there about a month after they opened in Oxford. Our grocery bill was lower than when our choices were Wal-Mart and Winn Dixie. I miss Publix.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          Publix is not that expensive. We started shopping there about a month after they opened in Oxford. Our grocery bill was lower than when our choices were Wal-Mart and Winn Dixie. I miss Publix.
          Compared to Kroger it is, especially with meat. I like their bogo but I can’t justify spending 11 dollars on a three pack of chicken breast.

Comment

How old is the Gooner? If he is any indication of the average, whatever age he was 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X