Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age do you lose all sense of your surroundings?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what age do you lose all sense of your surroundings?

Going to retail stores that involve a buggy, I subscribe that you treat navigation the same way as you do on the road. If you need to stop or slow down you pull over to the side to not impede the flow of traffic. Old people, not so much. You don’t have to have magic powers to know there are others around you but old people do not posses this basic sense. They will just stop in the middle of an aisle then get this stupid look on their faces when they see three people all standing around trying to not be rude and tell them to move it.

Question is, is there an age I should be looking for for when I lose all sense of my surroundings?

The very moment you become eligible for senior discounts.

Comment

It isnt limited to old people.

It also happens particularly to parents with young kids, especially when they let the kids push the cart... or worse, in stores that have the mini carts for the kids.

Comment

Grocery store pro tip: Park your cart at the end of the aisle, walk down and get what you need, then walk back and put it in. Saves me so much time.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          Grocery store pro tip: Park your cart at the end of the aisle, walk down and get what you need, then walk back and put it in. Saves me so much time.
          Pro-tip: never go grocery shopping or to costco on an empty stomach.

Pro-tip 2: Go with one shopping bag (in states where they no longer give you free plastic bags)

Comment

It is simple. Retired persons should only leave the house between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and any time on Sunday. I told a former co-worker that and saw her in the grocery store on a Saturday. She acknowledged that she was breaking the rule and promised not to do it again.

Comment

do yall not have grocery delivery services?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                Lol. Have you been in DC that long?

Comment

I prefer to go out and get stuff in person. The only time I use any kind of delivery service is obscure items on Amazon and very rarely food.

Comment

How would I use coupons and pay by check?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                      How would I use coupons and pay by check?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
                      Normally Im an anti gun guy but people who pull this shit in front of me deserve to be shot dead on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

Normally Im an anti gun guy but people who pull this shit in front of me deserve to be shot dead on the spot.
                        In 2019 if you haven't converted to at least a debit card, the world doesn't need you.

Comment

What kind of mongrel lets some minimum wage plebeian pick their food for them?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I prefer to go out and get stuff in person. The only time I use any kind of delivery service is obscure items on Amazon and very rarely food.
                            I’ll walk to the Whole Foods by work for fresh stuff but all the staples are through Peapod.

Comment

I’ll walk to the Whole Foods by work for fresh stuff but all the staples are through Peapod.
                              There's a local market here where I get most of my meat, fruit, vegetables, etc. I love their food and the prices are surprisingly reasonable. Plus it's made up almost entirely of local farmers/small businesses, and I like to help out where I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X