Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Request for my family

I haven't posted it all over FB, and I'm not going to as my wife has request not too.

We found out about 4 weeks ago that my wife has stage 2 breast cancer. While devastated, the diagnosis is positive and the surgeon and oncologist both feel very good about treatment. She had 5 or 6 other scans, all showing she is clean every but the one spot.

She started chemo yesterday. She'll do 6 rounds, surgery and then radiation.

While you are all a bunch of degenerates, we've been around long enough that you're family. So please keep us in your thoughts & prayers.

Sorry to hear that about Erika. Please take care - there are lots of new cancer drugs to cure MBC. Fight on brother JB

Comment

That fucking blows, Jason. I hope the treatment goes well and keeps its intrusiveness to a minimum, and that your wife gets better.

Comment

Best of luck with everything.

Comment

Sounds like they got a good jump on it. Stay positive.

Comment

Good luck and god bless. We’re always here if you need anything.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Stay positive because she’s gonna need your strength right now. Been there and done that my man. Prayers sent your way.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Bunger, Best Wishes for your family

Comment

Late to this, since I don’t always check this board, but sending my prayers and positive energy your way that she will overcome this Bungi. She has a good man beside her.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, Jason. I replied to this thread a few days ago, but it didn't save my post for some reason. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and I hope your wife makes a strong recovery. I will be praying for you.

Comment

I thought I replied to this myself. I hope they caught it early enough like it sounds. I can’t imaging how you/she/your kids feel. I wish y’all the best. Cancer sucks.

Comment

Thinking about you and Erika. I hope everything goes as well as possible. Be there to support and reassure her (I know you will). One aspect of fighting disease is believing that you will win. Erika will beat this.

Comment

Damn. Sorry to hear that, man. Hope all the treatments go well and she kicks cancer's ass.

Comment

Working...
                            X