Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isnt' any journalist asking the question - are there any plans to take away guns from all Marines suffering from PTSD in the TO area?

Because had this been a muslim - they would be going around all area mosques asking questions and arresting people.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

You don't care. If you did, you would do something.

If someone built an unrestricted interstate on the street in front of your house and kids and pets were run over an killed on a daily basis you would build fences, you would campaign for speed restriction, you would campaign for traffic mitigation plans, you would lose your mind.

But since it's some other kid in some other place you say it's sad and shrug your shoulders. Fuck that.
      This is about the worst analogy you've ever done. You don't want fences built. You want the cars confiscated.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        They said some of the people there survived the Vegas shooting as well.

This is America.
        No longer does it seem like the odds of being near one of these is rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
          This is about the worst analogy you've ever done. You don't want fences built. You want the cars confiscated.
          No, I don’t. And you’ll never find a post of mine saying otherwise. (With the exception of fully automatic rifles still in circulation)

I want fences, and speed limits, and drivers licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
            I already ran the odds. You’re pretty much guaranteed that you or a love one will be a victim at some point in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

its fucking scary - Im more scared of white people than caravans of poor people from central america

Comment

Poonjab is worried about white people, but won’t go back to that shithole he’s from. Must not be that bad here.

Comment

I already ran the odds. You’re pretty much guaranteed that you or a love one will be a victim at some point in your life.
                  You're gonna have to show your work or expect to be called on this bullshit.

Comment

No, I don’t. And you’ll never find a post of mine saying otherwise. (With the exception of fully automatic rifles still in circulation)

errrrr what?

Comment

But I thought you wanted to stop these things from happening. That will never stop these from happening and ANY measure that calls for confiscating legally owned guns from people that haven't broken the law is why you won't get what you claim to want.

As I've pointed out to you numerous times, we already have the laws on the books to stop 90 to 95 percent of all gun crimes. Instead of enforcing those laws, idiots let their feelings get in the way and push for more laws that will be ineffective at solving the problem. Take your confiscate select fire weapons bullshit. Since 1934, when those weapons first became regulated, a legally owned and registered select fire weapon has been used in a crime less than 5 times. Since new production for civilian ownership was banned in May of 1986, they have not been used in a crime at all.

So please, tell me which would be more effective at fixing this problem...confiscating weapons used in less than .0000001 percent of all gun homicides? Or prosecuting the more than 1 million people caught to be attempting to purchase a weapon illegally, or illegally in possession of a firearm over the last 20 years?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                        You're gonna have to show your work or expect to be called on this bullshit.
                        It was in a previous thread on a similar topic. Try the search function.

If you can’t find it, I’ll recreate it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
                          errrrr what?
                          Yea. All 630,000 or so of them.

Comment

It was in a previous thread on a similar topic. Try the search function.

If you can’t find it, I’ll recreate it tomorrow.
                            Don't worry about it. I keep forgetting you operate from a totally emotional position on this topic, thus completely void of logic.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

But I thought you wanted to stop these things from happening. That will never stop these from happening and ANY measure that calls for confiscating legally owned guns from people that haven't broken the law is why you won't get what you claim to want.

As I've pointed out to you numerous times, we already have the laws on the books to stop 90 to 95 percent of all gun crimes. Instead of enforcing those laws, idiots let their feelings get in the way and push for more laws that will be ineffective at solving the problem. Take your confiscate select fire weapons bullshit. Since 1934, when those weapons first became regulated, a legally owned and registered select fire weapon has been used in a crime less than 5 times. Since new production for civilian ownership was banned in May of 1986, they have not been used in a crime at all.

So please, tell me which would be more effective at fixing this problem...confiscating weapons used in less than .0000001 percent of all gun homicides? Or prosecuting the more than 1 million people caught to be attempting to purchase a weapon illegally, or illegally in possession of a firearm over the last 20 years?
                              Can someone post the old El Paso why not both girl for me?

Comment

Can someone post the old El Paso why not both girl for me?
                                Because of this thing called compromise. Gun owners are not going to give up rights for something that does not provide a solution. Let's look at this another way. Hate speech inciting violence is a serious problem, not on the same scale as gun violence, but still pretty bad. Would you be fine if someone came in and said that they were going to confiscate everybody's cellphones because they can be used to spread hate speech? Especially considering the fact that it wouldn't do a thing to stop people using hate speech? Or we can ban chat groups where most of the hate speech originates. Would you be fine with a why not both solution?

Gun violence can be brought under control without banning any guns and without confiscating guns from law abiding citizens. There's no need for a why not both solution when one will definitely work and the other gives people a reason to be against it. How hard is that to understand. It makes perfect sense when you take emotion out of the equation.

Comment

Working...
                                X