Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into Sneakers?

I finally splurged and ordered my PG2 Playstations yesterday. Pretty stoked.

While I am indebted to you for the introduction to Thorlo socks I will not be following you down the shoe aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      While I am indebted to you for the introduction to Thorlo socks I will not be following you down the shoe aisle.
      I don't blame you...It's a very frustrating monetary hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
        I'm getting those now.

Comment

Those PGs are beautiful. I used to be in the sneaker collecting game, but eventually the shoes got to be unbearably ugly, and hypebeasts took the fun out of it. If I see something I want now, I'll buy it but the days of me cultivating contacts and whatnot to ensure that I had stuff are over. Now it's about comfort, and getting the shoes I didn't get as a kid.

Comment

Kids are into shoes. Women as well. So which are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

Those PGs are beautiful. I used to be in the sneaker collecting game, but eventually the shoes got to be unbearably ugly, and hypebeasts took the fun out of it. If I see something I want now, I'll buy it but the days of me cultivating contacts and whatnot to ensure that I had stuff are over. Now it's about comfort, and getting the shoes I didn't get as a kid.
              Yeah...I don't go that deep with it...I find a couple I like, and I get them...And, if something looks good coming out down the line, I'll pre-order. The Playstations were the most outrageous shoe purchase of my life, but they were a gift for myself, and I'm far from the majority of the poor white trash on this site, so I am okay with the purchase...

Comment

Yeah...I don't go that deep with it...I find a couple I like, and I get them...And, if something looks good coming out down the line, I'll pre-order. The Playstations were the most outrageous shoe purchase of my life, but they were a gift for myself, and I'm far from the majority of the poor white trash on this site, so I am okay with the purchase...
                I hear you, there's differing degrees to being a sneaker person. My mom is the kind of person that buys shoes she likes in threes, just because she likes being able to rock stuff from years ago if she wants. Then again, she's also the person that still has a stock of Pumas that were made back before I was even born.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post
                  Kids are into shoes. Women as well. So which are you?
                  He probably has Keds

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X