Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

I deserve that. LOL.
    To be fair, there’s a lot more that goes into a sauce like that than raspberries and habaneros. Usually a vinegar of some sort, making a gastrique (sweet and sour). And hopefully they’re fermenting the peppers, although some places don’t. For wings, you want to make an emulsion; usually adding butter to the gastrique.

Fuck it. I’m going to try a raspberry Reaper sauce and smoking wings this weekend. Was the sauce like a glaze? Like... sticky? Or more a classic wing sauce?

Comment

Why don't you do something cool and give it a beer flavor instead of Raspberry. Save that for the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post

To be fair, there’s a lot more that goes into a sauce like that than raspberries and habaneros. Usually a vinegar of some sort, making a gastrique (sweet and sour). And hopefully they’re fermenting the peppers, although some places don’t. For wings, you want to make an emulsion; usually adding butter to the gastrique.

Fuck it. I’m going to try a raspberry Reaper sauce and smoking wings this weekend. Was the sauce like a glaze? Like... sticky? Or more a classic wing sauce?
        More like a traditional wing sauce(see below, the red ones). Not overly fruity. Another good one they make they use bourbon, like.chile bourbon or chipotle bourbon or something like that.

Comment

Do they make a craft beer flavor?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

More like a traditional wing sauce(see below, the red ones). Not overly fruity. Another good one they make they use bourbon, like.chile bourbon or chipotle bourbon or something like that.

tots>fries

Comment

Tandoori Chicken > any shitty American chicken wing flavour (yeah flavor spelled with a U).

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                Tandoori Chicken > any shitty American chicken wing flavour (yeah flavor spelled with a U).
                No. No it isn’t.

Comment

I probably haven’t eaten a chicken wing in a year. I am going to have to round some up.

Comment

Working...
                  X