Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
    I'm not sure where the NFL thinks this is going to bring in more money, but if it does, more power to them.
    F4P may buy season tickets.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
        But there's not many threads where you can contextually make a Spirit Squad reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
          That is really 90 percent of my life anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

You sure seem awful defensive about it though. What's the story here, beamer? Did cheering at VT get you a night to remember with Marcus Vick?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

I am. And fortunately I’m not worried about being tempted to suck a cock if I happen to see a guy cheering on a football team like you are.

Have you ever actually met NFL cheerleaders in person before? 95% are less attractive than your imaginary wife.
              I've met the Bucs cheerleaders and they are smoking hot.

I guess I have an imaginary wife and had imaginary cancer. Neat faggot.

Quit being an asshole and try being a Gooch. Then you'll be closer to being a Dick like Bellefay

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                I've met the Bucs cheerleaders and they are smoking hot.

I guess I have an imaginary wife and had imaginary cancer. Neat faggot.

Quit being an asshole and try being a Gooch. Then you'll be closer to being a Dick like Bellefay
                Don't forget your imaginary kid.

But those shitty dinners? Those are unfortunately all too real. Sorry about your luck.

Comment

I'm about to go pick up that imaginary kid in Tampa. Vacations are finally over. Time for school (and for me to keep teaching him about things in life)

Comment

I'm about to go pick up that imaginary kid in Tampa. Vacations are finally over. Time for school (and for me to keep teaching him about things in life)

I've been out of school for 18 years, and I'm amazed at how much I'm annoyed that some schools have completely nuked August from summer vacation.

My cousin (actually, cousin's kid, so... second cousin?) went back in JULY

Joo. Lie.

WTF!?

Comment

Kids life is ruined before he even gets a chance. Prayers sent!

Comment

I really don't know why people are so upset over this. Now there's finally jobs for Texas A&M grads.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                          I really don't know why people are so upset over this. Now there's finally jobs for Texas A&M grads.
                          I doubt it. They're hiring queers, not steers.

Comment

Comment

It's like I got my mildly racist Granpa's email chain from 1998.

How does this stuff exist or let alone people find funny?

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                                It's like I got my mildly racist Granpa's email chain from 1998.

How does this stuff exist or let alone people find funny?
                                I bet you find this funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X