Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all OK?

What the hell was that weather you Heartland people made last night/this morning?

I had a helluva light show with lots of thunder. Never rained a drop. Looked really rough to the north. Plus it cooled off about 10 degrees.

Comment

I don't know dude, clear and 80's here......

It will probably stay in the 80's until after Christmas due to Global Warming now.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
        I had a helluva light show with lots of thunder. Never rained a drop. Looked really rough to the north. Plus it cooled off about 10 degrees.
        It came through here around 6:30 and it looked like the sun had come up there was so much lightening. Driving around, I saw one restaurant's outdoor furniture had all blown over, lots of traffic lights out and large areas with no power. I was lying there waiting to hear my fan go off meaning the power went out and it never did.

Pretty cool storm being that no one got killed.

Comment

I survived. #heartlandstrong

Comment

Thoughts and prayers sent.

I got a new roof on Wednesday. Got a leak today. #winning

Comment

Who is playing at the benefit concert?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                My band is.

Comment

Scrantonicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                    I'm patiently anticipating the movie.

Comment

I heard a red cross commercial the other day that gave a number if you want to give money for Sandy relief.

The non-hurricane storm that hit the NE 4 years ago still needs your help people.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        I heard a red cross commercial the other day that gave a number if you want to give money for Sandy relief.

The non-hurricane storm that hit the NE 4 years ago still needs your help people.
                        I'll match whatever you give.

Comment

That's SUPERSTORM SANDY, you global warming denier.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

I'll match whatever you give.
                            I just glanced for some reason to see who played the Sandy concert and saw that they were going to donate all the ticket sales to some Sandy charity. In the most stubhub/tickermaster thing possible, shitty bots bought all the tickets and proceeded to sell the good floor seats for nearly 50k.

Both horrible companies acted surprised and suspected scalper bots bought the tickets and made donations to the charity.

I miss when you wanted to go to a concert that you went to Turtle's records and stood outside or just went to Publix and paid them money.

Someone should run for office with just the idea of fix ticket sales to shows.

Comment

I just glanced for some reason to see who played the Sandy concert and saw that they were going to donate all the ticket sales to some Sandy charity. In the most stubhub/tickermaster thing possible, shitty bots bought all the tickets and proceeded to sell the good floor seats for nearly 50k.

Both horrible companies acted surprised and suspected scalper bots bought the tickets and made donations to the charity.

I miss when you wanted to go to a concert that you went to Turtle's records and stood outside or just went to Publix and paid them money.

Someone should run for office with just the idea of fix ticket sales to shows.
                              Ban online sales and limit paper tickets per person. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X