Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Dying. And a Pussy. But mostly dying.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
    There was a time when I could be like "no sweat" about 91 degree days (not literally. LMAO) .

Those days are over.

Hookems and Jtrain like to troll the northwest for being soft. This is why. When you are softened up by year round weather in the 30-75 range, 91 is like being in Phoenix. Even if its really like being in Phoenix in January.

Goodbye, cruel world.

91 is nice weather. I got in my vehicle last Thursday after work and the temperature gauge said 102.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      It's all relative. After about 20 years in South Florida, 59 degrees feels like freezing to me.

I still think Dallas and OKC are hotter though.

Seldom gets over 90 here.
      I was just in Tampa for 3 days. It was right about 90-91 each day. I got back home and it was 91 in Indiana. It felt way worse here than there. Even though it was humid in Tampa, the humidity here is just stupid.

I hate the midwest.

Comment

105 in Dallas when I got in the car after work on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          105 in Dallas when I got in the car after work on Friday.
          73 high and 30% humidity in Los Ageless. it's a crime to be gifted such comfortable weather.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

73 high and 30% humidity in Los Ageless. it's a crime to be gifted such comfortable weather.
            Makes you soft though. Plus describing the heat is a fun part of Southern literature. For instance in Sweet & Low the Mississippian author Nick White wrote of a summer time heat "so thick it has texture and personality." Perversely I like the heat.

Comment

No fun going to the pool or beach when it's in the 70's.

90's and thunderstorms pretty much daily at this point now.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                No fun going to the pool or beach when it's in the 70's.

90's and thunderstorms pretty much daily at this point now.
                its the humidity that kills.

Comment

It was 107 when I got in the car last Thursday. Pollaski would just melt.

Just got back from the Dallas Farmers Market. 99 high and 34% humidity in Dallas. Feels like 104 but I thought it was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                    It was 107 when I got in the car last Thursday. Pollaski would just melt.

Just got back from the Dallas Farmers Market. 99 high and 34% humidity in Dallas. Feels like 104 but I thought it was nice.
                    I kind of like getting in the car when it's been closed up and it's like 140 inside. You put the windows down, crank up the air and feel the temp drop like 40 degrees in 2 minutes.

Comment

I kind of like getting in the car when it's been closed up and it's like 140 inside. You put the windows down, crank up the air and feel the temp drop like 40 degrees in 2 minutes.
                      Not me. I turn the fans on but not that AC. That way I can feel what it's like to be a NASCAR driver. Sometimes I drive around like that for 3-4 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

Not me. I turn the fans on but not that AC. That way I can feel what it's like to be a NASCAR driver. Sometimes I drive around like that for 3-4 hours.
                        Pee yourself as well?

Comment

it happens, I lost my ability to handle heat for a bit when I moved back to kc after living in Montana for 3 years. when i flew in for an interview at my current company it was 99 and humid, and I was wearing a full suit. I nearly died.

Comment

Pee yourself as well?
                            YOU KNOW IT!

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

YOU KNOW IT!
                              Go hard or go home.

Comment

The AC in my car went out and my driver side window won't roll down. I am living in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X