• Show
Clear All

• Anyone else live in an HOA

And hate it?

LOL at poor people

Comment

Yes

Comment

I don't Hate our HOA....they just slow everything up. If I want to build a porch on the back of my home, why does it take 30 days to approve it? You know you are gonna say yes, because the HOA president has one. LOL

Comment

I rent in a place with one and it's always a lot of drama over stupid shit but somehow the hot tub hasn't been fixed in over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
            LOL at poor people
            HOAs are there to keep the colored people out.

Comment

No way, heard way too many horror stories. Also, who the fuck buys a home that a group of douchebags can kick you out of? Doesn't defeat the whole purpose of owning a house? Why not just rent?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                No way, heard way too many horror stories. Also, who the fuck buys a home that a group of douchebags can kick you out of? Doesn't defeat the whole purpose of owning a house? Why not just rent?
                Well that is a little overboard, but there are also some terrible home owners out there.... The guy across the street from me must have 9 cars that he parks all down the street. Our HOA says a max of 2 cars in your driveway and he has 4-6 at all times.

I haven't said a peep, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Well that is a little overboard, but there are also some terrible home owners out there.... The guy across the street from me must have 9 cars that he parks all down the street. Our HOA says a max of 2 cars in your driveway and he has 4-6 at all times.

I haven't said a peep, yet.
                  I'm just saying, why buy a house that a bunch of idiots can get together and kick you out of? It makes zero sense to me. Isn't the whole point of buying a home that you own it and don't have to put up with people's bullshit?

Comment

I see a large plot of land out in the country in our future. I can't take all the Nazis. Someone turned me in for having a Florida Atlantic doormat outside. W FC? It's not hurting anyone

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                      I see a large plot of land out in the country in our future. I can't take all the Nazis. Someone turned me in for having a Florida Atlantic doormat outside. W FC? It's not hurting anyone

I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I'm just saying, why buy a house that a bunch of idiots can get together and kick you out of? It makes zero sense to me. Isn't the whole point of buying a home that you own it and don't have to put up with people's bullshit?
                        It would take a lot to kick you out, it isn't just a vote. They have to put a lien on your house, go legal routes, etc.

I'm not renting as there are plenty of shitty landlords out there, and I'm not going to pay to keep the place up myself if I'm getting no equity return.

Of course I don't know why some people buy houses whom can't fix some stuff themselves.

Comment

It's all about equity

Comment

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/the-...021#post439021

Fuck an HOA

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                              I can't take all the Nazis.

Really? Sounds like your kinda place.

Comment

Working...
                              X