Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This little city quadruples every winter

Seriously, it sucks. I get that it's cold up north. But does everyone have to click here? Mexico is nice. Hawaii. I almost wish we'd get another BP scare so that it wouldn't take me 45 minutes to drive 2 miles. Everywhere you go = Game day type traffic. My wife moved from LA and says it reminds her of the 405 except that out there everyone knew how to drive. /Vent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do we really need people coming here from shitholes?

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
      Seriously, it sucks. I get that it's cold up north. But does everyone have to click here? Mexico is nice. Hawaii. I almost wish we'd get another BP scare so that it wouldn't take me 45 minutes to drive 2 miles. Everywhere you go = Game day type traffic. My wife moved from LA and says it reminds her of the 405 except that out there everyone knew how to drive. /Vent

Are you suggesting you want to turn your town into a shithole so that people just don't come there? Now you people understand how we Angelinos feel about people coming here from other shitholes of America.

Comment

Yes. Tourists suck ass. Ever see the guy that stops in front of the aisle at the store? That's what these fucks do in traffic. GO FUCKING HOME!

Comment

LMAO @ Everyone in Los Angeles knowing how to drive.

And PBS, tourists are a huge part of your area's economy. You should be grateful for them, not whining about them.

Comment

You don't like tourists? Don't live in fucking Florida. That's why Florida sucks. It's a lethal mix of asshole Yankees, dumb rednecks, and dopey boring Midwesterners.

The entire state should be euthanized. They take the worst from each region. Because nobody with taste or class is picking Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post

Dude. These people must be HORRIBLE, then. That sucks.

Comment

Americas penis.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  Americas penis.
                  Does that make Texas "America's scrotum"?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

If we were to cover Texas with gold bond, would it be such a hot/sweaty/miserable place?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

That makes LA America's asshole and Arizona America's taint.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash

That makes LA America's asshole and Arizona America's taint.
                        New Orleans is the asshole. Just look at the Mississippi

Comment

New Orleans is the herpes sore.

Comment

Working...
                          X