Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I didn't take you for the married type. How long have you been with your wife?
    Together for 9 years, married for about 3.5 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post

Together for 9 years, married for about 3.5 of them.
      Congrats man. I also didn't know you were married. All the crap we give each other aside...keep on cranking. Hope you're in the same place I am in 12.5 years (we've been married 16).

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

Congrats man. I also didn't know you were married. All the crap we give each other aside...keep on cranking. Hope you're in the same place I am in 12.5 years (we've been married 16).
        Thank you. I've mentioned it in passing, but I didn't spend enough time on the OT board back in the day. Perhaps I could have saved Horns a lot of embarrassing nights if I talked more about relationships instead of being a political and sports junkie.

Comment

My wedding was $40k+. Stupid. But, that's to be expected when you marry the only daughter of a well-off family and a house wife with nothing better to do has access to the father's money. It was fucking stupid. Every last bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
            My wedding was $40k+. Stupid. But, that's to be expected when you marry the only daughter of a well-off family and a house wife with nothing better to do has access to the father's money. It was fucking stupid. Every last bit.
            The real ripoff is the food. $100+/head for a meal that you can get at TGIFridays for $17.95.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

The real ripoff is the food. $100+/head for a meal that you can get at TGIFridays for $17.95.

When I was in high school I catered some weddings. It’s all mid grade mass produced shit, and this was at a pretty building in center city. The water cane from the janitors closet, one time I cut myself chopping salad and was bleeding pretty badly and they just threw the lettuce in with everything.

Comment

Our biggest rip off was the photographer...House wives gonna' house wife.

Short version...My best man cussed him out on the altar when we taking post-ceremony pictures, and reminded him and his wife that this is not their wedding, and they are paid to do a job. They looked at the preacher (a groomsman's father I flew out for the ceremony) for some sort of support to their cause, and he said, "He's (best man) right. Do your job."

To that, we all died laughing, and they were even shittier the rest of the time.

A few grand wasted on unedited photos we received months later. Good job house wife mafia. Way to continue your useless existence

Comment

I’ve paid roughly $20,000 in dates. Over the last ten years. Just trying not to get married. I feel vindicated.

Comment

This. My cousins wedding cost over 100k, and over half of it was food and beverage. 25k went to the venue though, which is also stupid. That's what happens when you marry into money though. The top shelf open bar, while stupid, was nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                      I’ve paid roughly $20,000 in dates. Over the last ten years. Just trying not to get married. I feel vindicated.
                      Same, I almost got married once. Dodged a bullet there. My girlfriend before the current broke up with me when she found out I never planned on getting married. Two weeks later she was engaged to someone else. Either she was cheating on me, bat shit crazy, or both. No matter, definitely dodged a bullet with her...lol

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Same, I almost got married once. Dodged a bullet there. My girlfriend before the current broke up with me when she found out I never planned on getting married. Two weeks later she was engaged to someone else. Either she was cheating on me, bat shit crazy, or both. No matter, definitely dodged a bullet with her...lol
                        The ol' "I'm here to get married" type...Broads don't realize most of us can smell them coming...And, a few of us have experienced tons of fun at their expense...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

The ol' "I'm here to get married" type...Broads don't realize most of us can smell them coming...And, a few of us have experienced tons of fun at their expense...

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                            I think it was Butters on South Park who made the point...eventually we are all paying for it one way or another. Prostitution has always been legal.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

I think it was Butters on South Park who made the point...eventually we are all paying for it one way or another. Prostitution has always been legal.

I pay for it in luck, wits, and charm.

Seriously, the day I realized I didn’t have to spend a lot to get ass, my entire life changed. I’ll still pay for dinners and shit every now and again, but I’ve gotten laid more with a Netflix subscription and mediocre cooking skills than I ever did blowing money on stupid shit.
                              Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 07-18-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

And for the record, I’m not saying spending money on your spouse is a stupid idea in general. You want to redo the kitchen for your wife, go nuts, just don’t piss away large sums of money on impractical/stupid shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X