Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the upcoming release of Oceans 8 and...

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Wait, that's what they're complaining about? FFS.
    They took to Twitter!

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...rnet-response/

God I hate Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Yuuup

The irony of course is that the same people who will lose their shit over this are the same who complain about “safe spaces”.
      Really, because I totally equate people conplaining about cultural appropriation with the people against safe spaces.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

They took to Twitter!

https://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...rnet-response/

God I hate Twitter
        My god, people are dumb.

Comment

Really, because I totally equate people conplaining about cultural appropriation with the people against safe spaces.
          Using a POC instead of a red head mermaid is cultural appropriation? The fuck??

Comment

Until I saw the link Fuq posted, I had no clue who they chose as Ariel. I assumed it was more complaining about stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Aladdin, or Mulan.

Comment

Until I saw the link Fuq posted, I had no clue who they chose as Ariel. I assumed it was more complaining about stuff like Ghost in the Shell, Aladdin, or Mulan.
              So. Like I said. Ironic, right?

Comment

I don't remember the name of the fish or the crab but maybe Disney can step up the troll game even more and make one trans-gendered or Arabic.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks people’s modern day terminology is weird as fuck? Person of color? As compared to what? All of the translucent people walking around? It’s like people on the left live in this weird fantasy world where every other race combined makes up the Avengers and white people are Thanos.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                    I don't remember the name of the fish or the crab but maybe Disney can step up the troll game even more and make one trans-gendered or Arabic.
                    Flounder, Ariels trans gendered best friend...and Sebastian...the arabic crab. I like it.

Comment

Or the movie could include a story arc where the Prince doesn't know whether he is a dude or a girl, and the big reveal at the end is when the Prince tells everyone what pronouns he/she has chosen on twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                        Or the movie could include a story arc where the Prince doesn't know whether he is a dude or a girl, and the big reveal at the end is when the Prince tells everyone what pronouns he/she has chosen on twitter!
                        I mean he’s already fucking a fish so it wouldn’t be that big of a jump.

Comment

After he/she takes a knee in protest of whale fishing in Japan and global warming effects on the polar ice caps.

Comment

I mean he’s already fucking a fish so it wouldn’t be that big of a jump.
                            So you are saying being a transgender person is essentially the same as participating in bestiality...see, its this type of bigotry that this country cannot afford more of.

Comment

I don't see much bitching about Melissa McCarthy playing a person of color.

Comment

Flounder, Ariels trans gendered best friend...and Sebastian...the arabic crab. I like it.
                                I saw a joke where they should change flounder to catfish...

some people might not like that joke

Comment

Working...
                                X