X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A petition to bring back HR

Sign here:

silky_johnson

Why would there need to be a petition? HR's not banned. He ragequit like the little bitch he is. If you want him back, go ask him.

Comment

HR is puerto rican right? He's probably in PR trying to soak up all that water with the paper towels Trump threw into the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        Why would there need to be a petition? HR's not banned. He ragequit like the little bitch he is. If you want him back, go ask him.
        All the mods were super secretive about what happened. You clearly know so what resulted in his "ragequitting"?

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post

All the mods were super secretive about what happened. You clearly know so what resulted in his "ragequitting"?
          Mini made fun of him. Since JTrain ran Mini, it's safe for HR to come back.

Comment

I was away from the board when HR left, so I know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

Mini made fun of him. Since JTrain ran Mini, it's safe for HR to come back.
              The guy who caught his wife with a black dildo and then caught her fucking a dude and is getting divorced with her taking half his shit....ran another poster off the board? LMFAO.

Comment

The guy who caught his wife with a black dildo and then caught her fucking a dude and is getting divorced with her taking half his shit....ran another poster off the board? LMFAO.
                Please tell me this is true.

If It's not, it should be, and should serve as example #28262929 for any of you pussy whipped liberals out there. Capitulation and cooning will always end with you getting fucked over.

Comment

I'd like to have HR back, and it makes sense since Mini ran him off and Mini is long gone.

Comment

I don't know anything about catching a dude banging his wife or having a black dildo, but yea, he ran HR. He called him fat and HR got pissed and has not returned since. The JTrain ran Mini I think right after the election.

Comment

Yeah, he went on about how fat people are basically subhuman and lazy, I believe.. I think a few others chimed in(beamer of Kate Upton is obese fame), and HR was not happy about it and the next thing we knew, everything of his was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

I don't know anything about catching a dude banging his wife or having a black dildo, but yea, he ran HR. He called him fat and HR got pissed and has not returned since. The JTrain ran Mini I think right after the election.
                        Yep, Mini ran HR by ripping on fat people...HR cried like a bitch, took his ball and went home. Then Mini tried to fuck with me on facebook over politics, and I ran his ass, You all will be happy to know that I spent a good portion of Saturday conversing with Mini about the Maryland-tOSU game...he was not happy...which of course made me happy.

The bottom line is this...if your skin is thin (or in HRs case, thin skin wrapped around a lot of fat) you are not long for this site. Im amazed either of them lasted as long as they did...

Comment

What really happened is so much simpler than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Yep, Mini ran HR by ripping on fat people...HR cried like a bitch, took his ball and went home. Then Mini tried to fuck with me on facebook over politics, and I ran his ass, You all will be happy to know that I spent a good portion of Saturday conversing with Mini about the Maryland-tOSU game...he was not happy...which of course made me happy.

The bottom line is this...if your skin is thin (or in HRs case, thin skin wrapped around a lot of fat) you are not long for this site. Im amazed either of them lasted as long as they did...
                            Wow - I can't believe Mini and HR got run off this board - seriously - what fucking snowflakes.

The shit's that been thrown at me - I should have left this board years ago but I just know you guys don't really mean it and you guys really love me in your heart's heart.

Comment

Literally none of this thread is accurate. Time for me to rip the bandaid off of this false narrative.

Comment

Working...
                              X