Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Texas alum and true fan, I hereby ban Hookems from being a real Longhorn fan

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Texas alum and true fan, I hereby ban Hookems from being a real Longhorn fan

He likes Ohio State. This dude is the epitome of bandwagoner. He likes basic things and is far to the right, he should be an aggie. He acts like an aggie.

You are an aggie Hookems, follow your heart to aggieland, it is where you belong.

Just like Eminem, your opinion doesn't matter, and you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

PS: Go Road Runners!

Comment

About time someone exposed Hookems as a fraudulent Longhorns bandwagoner

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Just like Eminem, your opinion doesn't matter, and you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

PS: Go Road Runners!
        Of course his opinion matters. He is a liberal millennial. Hear him roar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

Of course his opinion matters. He is a liberal millennial. Hear him roar!!
          Don't you have any shooting at the gun range to do today? I suggest you get in your Chevy truck and head for the range. Maybe you can eat a nice big mac later supersized while sitting on the couch watching fox news.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post

Don't you have any shooting at the gun range to do today? I suggest you get in your Chevy truck and head for the range. Maybe you can eat a nice big mac later supersized while sitting on the couch watching fox news.
            Haven't been to the range in a while, but thanks for reminding me I need to go back. I've never driven, nor will I ever drive a truck. Especially a Chevy one. I already ate a turkey and swiss sandwich with lettuce, onion and a little mayo. And I watch ABC news. You are about as accurate as Trojan.

Comment

Abc news and programming is a never ending commercial for abc and Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                Abc news and programming is a never ending commercial for abc and Disney.
                It's turned on in the morning and is background noise while I work.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

It's turned on in the morning and is background noise while I work.
                  I'll allow it.

I halfway way watched their morning show once and it was an orgy of brand cynergy. I felt dirty. The guest were people on abc tv shows, the story was the release of some Disney movie peppered in with some ESPN love.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I'll allow it.

I halfway way watched their morning show once and it was an orgy of brand cynergy. I felt dirty. The guest were people on abc tv shows, the story was the release of some Disney movie peppered in with some ESPN love.
                    I'll watch a little bit of the Chew while I eat lunch, but not much else.

Comment

I don't know how people can stand the tv being on as background noise. I cannot stand commercials and I cannot tune them out.

Comment

Who wants to see Ginger put in timeout for the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
                          Who wants to see Ginger put in timeout for the weekend?
                          Why would we do that to one of our 6 active posters?

Comment

Working...
                          X