Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Board Movie Previews 2.0

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Ryan Gosling trapped in a confined space with two other men for days. worldofx must be giddy with anticipation.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        Ryan Gosling trapped in a confined space with two other men for days. worldofx must be giddy with anticipation.
        Its still less gay than Trump's love for Putin so shut up you fucking homophobe. You are going to apologize to WorldofX ok buddy?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

          Its still less gay than Trump's love for Putin so shut up you fucking homophobe. You are going to apologize to WorldofX ok buddy?

          Nah he's right.

          Comment


          • First Man (10.12)


            Comment


            • Dumbo (3.29)


              Comment


              • Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                Dumbo (3.29)


                Will they all get drunk and see pink elephants?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                  First Man (10.12)




                  I may or may not have seen this movie tonight.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by worldofx View Post



                    I may or may not have seen this movie tonight.
                    Did you bring condoms?

                    Comment


                    • Creed II (11.21)

                      Yes please.


                      Comment


                      • Welcome to Marwen (11.21)

                        lol. Fucking Zemeckis.


                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X