Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat Pray Shit: A Hornsfan Story

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    LMFAO @ the thread title

    Excellent work.

    Comment


    • #62
      The British gave India back for a reason.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Nash View Post
        LMFAO @ the thread title

        Excellent work.
        I stole it from another person.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post

          I stole it from another person.
          At FVSports.com, theft is encouraged.

          Comment


          • #65
            Did he die?

            I don't think we've had a poster meet their ultimate demise yet.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
              Did he die?

              I don't think we've had a poster meet their ultimate demise yet.

              You forgot about Arc.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                You forgot about Arc.
                Has anyone checked on Sherbie after the riots yesterday?

                Comment


                • #68
                  and I did murder Mini, and HR

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post
                    and I did murder Mini, and HR
                    Stop trying to be funny. You repeat yourself constantly. We've all seen it. No one is laughing.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Nash View Post

                      Stop trying to be funny. You repeat yourself constantly. We've all seen it. No one is laughing.
                      how do my balls taste Nash? LOL You are always there biting at everything...
                      Last edited by DynastyFSU2; 08-14-2017, 09:23 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by DynastyFSU2 View Post

                        how do my balls taste Nash? LOL You are always there biting at everything...
                        You're annoying as fuck. Chug Drano.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Nash View Post

                          You're annoying as fuck. Chug Drano.
                          and yet you bite at every testicle that I dangle....everytime.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Feel fucking horrible today. Probably the antibiotics. They put me on two different sets of them, have to take 5 pills a day.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              This has gone on too long. If this shtick is real, go get admitted to a hospital.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X