Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I echo Hookems. Fuck the spoiled rich kids that got fucked. Karma bit them.

Saw earlier where the caterer lady is going to be the recipient of a 6-figure gofundme. Good for her. Hopefully the contractors see something too.

Watching the end of that, these people are legit lucky someone didn’t get lynched.

Comment

Mental note to watch this later

Comment

3 minutes in and I hate all these people.

Comment

Watch the Hulu one before Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
            3 minutes in and I hate all these people.
            It gets worse, trust me.

Comment

So I just watched the Hulu one. Don't have Netflix, so I'm not sure, is the other one (I'm assuming that's the one put out by fuckjerry that's mentioned at the end here) worth it?

Personally, I liked how at the start, it kinda set Billy up to be somewhat of a sympathetic figure, before really hammering home what a piece of shit this guy was.

Two things that absolutely amazed me watching

1., That nobody involved, at any point, got up, slapped Billy in the face, and said "We can't fucking do this!". Even with less than a week to go when they knew they were screwed. If they had cancelled then, it would have been bad. But the moment that first plane landed on Greater Exuma, the failure got that much worse. HOnestly, they're lucky no one died.

2. The sheer Chutzpah Billy had. You're indicted for this, and you're out on bail running another goddamn scam? Its pathological with this guy.

Anyways, you have to feel bad for the people who legit worked on this and got screwed, especially the Bahamian laborers (lmfao "Fuck-shot"). 7 years ain't nearly enough for this bastard, and honestly, Ja Rule should have gotten some jail time as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                So I just watched the Hulu one. Don't have Netflix, so I'm not sure, is the other one (I'm assuming that's the one put out by fuckjerry that's mentioned at the end here) worth it?

Personally, I liked how at the start, it kinda set Billy up to be somewhat of a sympathetic figure, before really hammering home what a piece of shit this guy was.

Two things that absolutely amazed me watching

1., That nobody involved, at any point, got up, slapped Billy in the face, and said "We can't fucking do this!". Even with less than a week to go when they knew they were screwed. If they had cancelled then, it would have been bad. But the moment that first plane landed on Greater Exuma, the failure got that much worse. HOnestly, they're lucky no one died.

2. The sheer Chutzpah Billy had. You're indicted for this, and you're out on bail running another goddamn scam? Its pathological with this guy.

Anyways, you have to feel bad for the people who legit worked on this and got screwed, especially the Bahamian laborers (lmfao "Fuck-shot"). 7 years ain't nearly enough for this bastard, and honestly, Ja Rule should have gotten some jail time as well.
                Crazy that no one was adult enough to say something to him.

Comment

Not so subtle reminder how fake that world of influencers can be.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Crazy that no one was adult enough to say something to him.
                    I watched the Netflix one, and there it said people were trying to tell him, but those who did pretty much found them selves pushed out because Billy wanted to be "solutions oriented"

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                      Has anyone been hearing about this?

Apparently it was some massive who's who party in the Bahamas set up by Ja Rule (remember him?), supposedly on a private Island owned by Pablo Escobar. $450 for a day pass, $12,000 for a full weekend.

The whole thing is turning into one MASSIVE epic fail.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/28/entert...disaster-trnd/
                      I watched it, the guy that put it together definitely has some issues and makes incredibly bad choices.

Who gets let out on bail and starts another fraud company?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I watched it, the guy that put it together definitely has some issues and makes incredibly bad choices.

Who gets let out on bail and starts another fraud company?
                        That's what I said. He'll end up back in jail for something else in the future.

Comment

Will this ever not be hilarious?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Holy shit! LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

ddd248445c53197d1280a6.36957662_.jpg

Comment

I opened this thinking it was about Fyter Fest. I forgot the name was a spoof of the Fyre Festival.

Comment

Working...
                                X