Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Observer ROY Kitamura was released by NJPW out of nowhere. Uncle Dave said he didnt have an explanation from NJPW yet, but I mean, they dont release guys for no reason...especially guys they had really high hopes for.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
      So Observer ROY Kitamura was released by NJPW out of nowhere. Uncle Dave said he didnt have an explanation from NJPW yet, but I mean, they dont release guys for no reason...especially guys they had really high hopes for.
      My Top 2 theories would be because he's juiced to the gills or because he's an asshole.

Comment

So Observer ROY Kitamura was released by NJPW out of nowhere. Uncle Dave said he didnt have an explanation from NJPW yet, but I mean, they dont release guys for no reason...especially guys they had really high hopes for.
        I had heard that Kitamura may end up being Bone Soldier. Not sure if that was just a work or not but I would expect him to land in All Japan or NOAH if he really got fired.

Comment

• Jericho just jumped Naito, setting up the match at Dominion...Dominion setting up to be a Dome caliber show. We'll see what happens in the main event, but there is a chance we are getting the Omega-Okada challenge here.

Comment

• Okada-Omega 4 is official for Dominion! No time limit, 2 out of 3 falls, no draws! They are doing the thing guys!

Comment

• So Dominion is looking like this at the top:

IWGP Heavyweight Championship (No Time Limit, 2 out of 3 Falls)
              Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Kenny Omega

IWGP Intercontinental Championship
              Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Chris Jericho

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship
              Will O'Spreay (c) vs. Taiji Ishimori (aka the new Bone Soldier)

IWGP US Championship
              Jay White (c) vs. Juice Robinson

NEVER Openweight Championship
              Hirooki Goto (c) vs. Michael Elgin vs. Taichi???

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
              Evil and Sanada (c) vs. The Young Bucks

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship
              Suzuki-gun (c) vs. Rapongi 3k

Comment

• Ordered this Friday.

Comment

• Kenny Omega’s Japanese cracks me up. You can tell he really likes Anime.

Comment

• I’m thinking Omega wins. I think the story could be how Okadas hubris causes him to lose the title.

Win the first fall(normal match he wins)
                    60 minute time limit is reached(would’ve been a draw but retained).
                    Kenny wins the next two.

then again I think Gedo is just setting up for Okada-Omega on Olympus Mons

Comment

• Originally posted by PokesBo View Post
                      I’m thinking Omega wins. I think the story could be how Okadas hubris causes him to lose the title.

Win the first fall(normal match he wins)
                      60 minute time limit is reached(would’ve been a draw but retained).
                      Kenny wins the next two.

then again I think Gedo is just setting up for Okada-Omega on Olympus Mons
                      There are plenty of options here...my guess is, the reason they are doing this match at Dominion is they are going to change the title...you don't want to change your main title in a foreign country (I know a lot of people were hoping this would be the main event of the Cow Palace). Dominion is NJPW's 2nd biggest show of the year, the long term story has led to this being the way Okada loses the title. It opens up Okada to win G1, and it sets up to be one of the biggest WK main events in history, as long as they keep Omega and Okada apart until January. You could even work Naito in there and do a triple threat main event...but NJPW isn't big on triple threat main events.

Comment

• They should just go ahead and put the belt on the true best ZSJ.

Comment

• So I didnt know where to post this, but it needs to be posted and the boys applauded for their achievement,

Cody and the Bucks have sold out a 10k seat arena in 29 minutes today. All In is officially a sell out, and they have become the first Indy show to ever do it, and the first non-wwe American show to sell that many tickets to an event. Its a watershed day for Indy wrestling and for the business as a whole. Absolutely amazing.

Comment

So I didnt know where to post this, but it needs to be posted and the boys applauded for their achievement,

Cody and the Bucks have sold out a 10k seat arena in 29 minutes today. All In is officially a sell out, and they have become the first Indy show to ever do it, and the first non-wwe American show to sell that many tickets to an event. Its a watershed day for Indy wrestling and for the business as a whole. Absolutely amazing.
                            I think Meltzer said that this is the first show outside of WWE to do 10k since WCW's Spring Stampede 2000 in Chicago.

Excluding WCW events, was AAA's When Worlds Collide in 1994.

Comment

• Takahashi won BOSJ Tournament and will face O'Spreay at Dominion. Cannot wait for this show.

Comment

• Dominion is so stacked at the back that these opening matches have really just been meh.

Suzuki-Gun retained the Jr Tag Titles over Sho/Yoh.
                                Juice got set up for a US Title match against Jay White at the Cow Palace.
                                Now we have the Yano tag match...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X