Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

***SPOILER*** He was on drugs. *****/SPOILER****
    His drowning is the reason I wear a life jacket at all times despite not being anywhere near a body of water. You can never be too safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

His drowning is the reason I wear a life jacket at all times despite not being anywhere near a body of water. You can never be too safe.

Comment

• Mary Magdalene (C-)

The things I watch for Rooney.

Comment

Like who wouldn’t want to go back in time for the chance to make it with your mom?

Comment

Like who wouldn’t want to go back in time for the chance to make it with your mom?
            Depends on the mom.

Comment

• Avengers: Endgame kind of sucked honestly. Why must all movies that involve time travel make the time travel so difficult? You can travel through time, why not just show up at the exact moment and cut off Thanos's head before he snaps his fingers in Infinity War?

Don't over complicate things. And then Captain Marvel flies through a destroys a space ship and shows generally unlimited powers but needs ever girl that's ever been in any marvel movie to get through the hoard? GTFO.

Comment

• I saw Blazing Saddles is on AMC so I clicked on it.

Blazing Saddles does not hold up well on AMC.

Comment

I saw Blazing Saddles is on AMC so I clicked on it.

Blazing Saddles does not hold up well on AMC.
                  I assume you are referring to the editing. Blazing Saddles is as funny today as it ever was.

Comment

I assume you are referring to the editing. Blazing Saddles is as funny today as it ever was.

It was pointless to put on TV with the editing. I made it from the quicksand scene to the new sheriff arrives before I had to run.

Comment

It was pointless to put on TV with the editing. I made it from the quicksand scene to the new sheriff arrives before I had to run.
                      Dog-gone near lost a $400 handcart!

Comment

• Have nothing to do on a Saturday and it's balls hot outside so I got sucked into HBO.

Just watched Bad times at the El Royale.

Damn....that movie fucking sucked you in. I don't know how to do the hidden text thing but I have a question that might spoil the movie so if you haven't seen it and have a desire to not know about part of the plot, do not read what I'm typing below in small letters.

Was it Bobby Kennedy on the tape?

Comment

• Toy Story 4 (B-)

Parts of this felt like they were directed by David Lynch.

3 > 1 > 4 > 2
                          Last edited by worldofx; 07-14-2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Late Night (C+)

This is pretty sketchy but there's a lot of Reid Scott so good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                              The Mule (C-)

Clint has more than one threesome and Andy Garcia is the leader of a Mexican cartel.

Still a huge step up from the other one he shit out this year.
                              Just saw this last night. It's watchable. A lot of "yeah right" moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                                Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse (A)

A love letter to Spiderman and to comics in general. Unlike Infinity War, this is an actual good movie my dear little millenial friends. Its also the best comic movie since Dark Knight. Just really awesome shit.
                                I was skeptical when I first read this but can now confirm, this movie is fucking great. Really really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X