Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Good luck. I'm gonna' be in that boat in a couple days, and I'm not excited about it.

I could easily get on with a few companies in Fayettenam, but that's far from my first preference.
    I have been in a nontraditional role for the last 5 1/2 years. It was fine for a while but the position is a dead end and I want to get back to a more traditional IT organization.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I have been in a nontraditional role for the last 5 1/2 years. It was fine for a while but the position is a dead end and I want to get back to a more traditional IT organization.
      Gotcha...Good thing there is no shortage of IT gigs, especially if you're willing to move for the position.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
        Can't believe it's been 3 years since I got the CCNA cert. Hopefully 3 weeks is enough time to prep on my own to take the test.
        This is what bothers me about the computer industry - people without Computer Science degrees can just fucking get some Cisco networking certificate and call themselves network engineers.

We need to build walls around the computer industry and prevent outsiders from coming in and taking our jobs

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

This is what bothers me about the computer industry - people without Computer Science degrees can just fucking get some Cisco networking certificate and call themselves network engineers.

We need to build walls around the computer industry and prevent outsiders from coming in and taking our jobs
          It is frustrating to watch people who cannot even install a printer waltz right in from outside the organization and snap up every good IT position. One of our long term Network Admins was telling me that one of the VP's asked him to help choose a Network Engineer from outside the company because he couldn't be spared from his current role to be considered. You have to wonder if these execs read Dilbert and think it is about someone else.

Comment

Fuck work. This is a disaster. I've got 11 days to reup my CCNA. Can't find any of the old study material. There's only 2 VCE's on Examcollection. Neither of which I can tell if they are legit or not.

FuqMizzou

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
              Fuck work. This is a disaster. I've got 11 days to reup my CCNA. Can't find any of the old study material. There's only 2 VCE's on Examcollection. Neither of which I can tell if they are legit or not.

FuqMizzou
              Sorry, I forgot I saw this but I've been limited the past few weeks. Do you want me to check around still?

Comment

I found it. examcollection.com is now examlabs.com

Comment

Working...
                X