Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started my CCNA Security Self Study Program

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just started my CCNA Security Self Study Program

    Can't believe it's been 3 years since I got the CCNA cert. Hopefully 3 weeks is enough time to prep on my own to take the test.

  • #2
    Remote into my 5505 firewall at home, and configure 2 VLAN's for me.

    That will be a good test.

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL. Can you send me the website with all the tests again? I'm prepping but need all the help I can get. FuqMizzou

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.examcollection.com/cisco_exams.html

        Comment


        • #5
          I have vce player, will pm a link later.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a thousand-page CISSP test prep book if that helps any...It's a couple years old, but the foundation questions haven't changed, and I'm guessing a bunch apply to the CCNA. If you want it, I'll email it to you.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              I have a thousand-page CISSP test prep book if that helps any...It's a couple years old, but the foundation questions haven't changed, and I'm guessing a bunch apply to the CCNA. If you want it, I'll email it to you.
              Appreciate the thought. I actually got my CCNA 3 years ago. Going for the Security Designation now so that it reups another 3 years.

              Also, Fuq, if you can send that VCE player to me please I'd appreciate it. Thanks homie! FuqMizzou

              Comment


              • #8
                I am using the Lammle CCNA Routing and Switching Book. Do you guys recommend something else? I was going to take the composite test but I may have changed my mind based on the amount of information. I am about halfway through the ICND1 portion and I am not retaining the information as well as I would like in order to go through the entire book and test on all the material. Any suggestions would be appreciated (even from boomie ).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good luck with it. I finally got my congrats email for my CISSP a few weeks ago. Sporting those damn letters behind my name like they're going out of style.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So the self study materials I purchased were for an exam that is retired after tomorrow.

                    Fuck me.

                    Fuq, can you download the 210-260 VCE file and email it to me? FuqMizzou

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by boomie View Post
                      So the self study materials I purchased were for an exam that is retired after tomorrow.

                      Fuck me.

                      Fuq, can you download the 210-260 VCE file and email it to me? FuqMizzou

                      Working on it, I didn't realize that exam collections went to a pay site.

                      Fuckers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post


                        Working on it, I didn't realize that exam collections went to a pay site.

                        Fuckers
                        EC isn't a pay site, but the VCE Player is now subscription based.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ougijoe View Post

                          EC isn't a pay site, but the VCE Player is now subscription based.

                          I have the player, it isn't allowing me to download the files.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post


                            I have the player, it isn't allowing me to download the files.
                            Then you're not doing it right.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ougijoe View Post

                              Then you're not doing it right.

                              Ok, I see..... It's a free registration.

                              So register Boomie, and download the files. I'll link you to the player.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X