Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started my CCNA Security Self Study Program

Can't believe it's been 3 years since I got the CCNA cert. Hopefully 3 weeks is enough time to prep on my own to take the test.

Remote into my 5505 firewall at home, and configure 2 VLAN's for me.

That will be a good test.

Comment

LOL. Can you send me the website with all the tests again? I'm prepping but need all the help I can get. FuqMizzou

Comment

http://www.examcollection.com/cisco_exams.html

Comment

I have vce player, will pm a link later.

Comment

I have a thousand-page CISSP test prep book if that helps any...It's a couple years old, but the foundation questions haven't changed, and I'm guessing a bunch apply to the CCNA. If you want it, I'll email it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              I have a thousand-page CISSP test prep book if that helps any...It's a couple years old, but the foundation questions haven't changed, and I'm guessing a bunch apply to the CCNA. If you want it, I'll email it to you.
              Appreciate the thought. I actually got my CCNA 3 years ago. Going for the Security Designation now so that it reups another 3 years.

Also, Fuq, if you can send that VCE player to me please I'd appreciate it. Thanks homie! FuqMizzou

Comment

I am using the Lammle CCNA Routing and Switching Book. Do you guys recommend something else? I was going to take the composite test but I may have changed my mind based on the amount of information. I am about halfway through the ICND1 portion and I am not retaining the information as well as I would like in order to go through the entire book and test on all the material. Any suggestions would be appreciated (even from boomie ).

Comment

Good luck with it. I finally got my congrats email for my CISSP a few weeks ago. Sporting those damn letters behind my name like they're going out of style.

Comment

So the self study materials I purchased were for an exam that is retired after tomorrow.

Fuck me.

Fuq, can you download the 210-260 VCE file and email it to me? FuqMizzou

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                      So the self study materials I purchased were for an exam that is retired after tomorrow.

Fuck me.

Fuq, can you download the 210-260 VCE file and email it to me? FuqMizzou

Working on it, I didn't realize that exam collections went to a pay site.

Fuckers

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Working on it, I didn't realize that exam collections went to a pay site.

Fuckers
                        EC isn't a pay site, but the VCE Player is now subscription based.

Comment

Originally posted by ougijoe View Post

EC isn't a pay site, but the VCE Player is now subscription based.

I have the player, it isn't allowing me to download the files.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I have the player, it isn't allowing me to download the files.
                            Then you're not doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by ougijoe View Post

Then you're not doing it right.

Ok, I see..... It's a free registration.

So register Boomie, and download the files. I'll link you to the player.

Comment

Working...
                              X