Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we stop with the "women can play men's sports" crap?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we stop with the "women can play men's sports" crap?

We don't need lesbians in men's sports. Danica Patrick is horrible, Nancy Lieberman has no business coaching men, and no we shouldn't allow females to play baseball.

Newsflash: men and women are different. It's biological. It's science.

Comment

If they are good enough to get the job, who gives a shit?

Comment

Okay how about then letting men play female sports?

Comment

She's good enough to get the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
            If they are good enough to get the job, who gives a shit?

That's the point. They're not good enough. It's always just a PR move.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post
              She's good enough to get the job*.

*THE JOB = DACAT'S LENGTH

Comment

Originally posted by Debit Cash View Post
                We don't need lesbians in men's sports. Danica Patrick is horrible, Nancy Lieberman has no business coaching men, and no we shouldn't allow females to play baseball.
                I don't think women should play men's sports (as that defeats the purpose of having a women's league in the first place and opens up a Pandora's box about having that be a one-way street), but I don't know why they wouldn't be able to coach. Like, for all intents and purposes, Becky Hammon knows her shit.

Comment

Originally posted by RetepAdam View Post

*THE JOB = DACAT'S LENGTH
                  You already have that job locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                    That's the point. They're not good enough. It's always just a PR move.
                    Then why isn't Danica in last place? http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-c...standings.html

Comment

I'd be fine with Kathy Ireland kicking for Toldeo or the jags.

Comment

Then why isn't Danica in last place? http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-c...standings.html

I thought we were talking about sports? Not driving a car in circles.

Comment

I thought we were talking about sports? Not driving a car in circles.
                          She was the only "athlete" mentioned by the OP.

But I'll let you continue. Which female athletes playing in men's sports have been "always a PR move" and weren't good enough. I mean the only one I can think of is Michelle Wie playing some podunk shitty PGA event on a sponsor's exemption when she was like 16 and that doesn't even really count.

Comment

She was the only "athlete" mentioned by the OP.

But I'll let you continue. Which female athletes playing in men's sports have been "always a PR move" and weren't good enough. I mean the only one I can think of is Michelle Wie playing some podunk shitty PGA event on a sponsor's exemption when she was like 16 and that doesn't even really count.

You don't recall the others, because you're just not that big of sports fan.

How about the time the Lightning brought in a female goalie that flopped? CFB place kickers? And we aren't just taking about playing. Coaching was mentioned too. Kings and Spurs both pulling PR moves by bringing in female assistants.

All are PR moves, and epic fails.

Comment

You don't recall the others, because you're just not that big of sports fan.

How about the time the Lightning brought in a female goalie that flopped? CFB place kickers? And we aren't just taking about playing. Coaching was mentioned too. Kings and Spurs both pulling PR moves by bringing in female assistants.

All are PR moves, and epic fails.
                              So your examples of me being a bad sports far are some random hockey goalie that played a preseason game when I was 9 years old and "college football place kickers". LMFAO. Come on man. And how are either of those "epic fails"? I mean if your definition of "epic fail" is a hockey team playing a random goalie in a preseason game only once then you're life must be just one "epic fail" after another.

As for the coaches, one of them (chic for the Spurs) won the preseason championship. So she's at least shown she can hang with the men. What's the problem there?

Just admit you are grasping at straws on a complete non-issue and let's move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X