Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your profession

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by samnite View Post

    I like it. I only have to work every other week so there's a ton of time off.

    That's sounds good. When I was in health care the hospitalists were treated like the rest of us while the independent doctors had to carry towels with which to dry their asses every few minutes.

    Comment


    • #62
      Social media expert.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Spartan View Post
        Social media expert.

        No wonder you're a socialist.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Spartan View Post
          Social media expert.
          Well hello Perez Hilton.

          Comment


          • #65
            edibles taste tester

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
              edibles taste tester
              Tried a Ripple this weekend. Garbage.

              Comment


              • #67
                Spartan warrior

                Comment


                • #68
                  I also moonlight as a stunt dick

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Left the corporate gig after my little guy was born with severe autism, so I could spend more time at home. Sold big house and moved into something smaller. House is paid off. Cars paid off. No credit card debt. Now work a normal 9-5 in family business instead of 70+ hrs a week

                    Half the income but 100% happier.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                      I also moonlight as a stunt dick
                      I thought I recognized you from somewhere.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        BiasedHuckeye never did me.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Shamster View Post
                          Left the corporate gig after my little guy was born with severe autism, so I could spend more time at home. Sold big house and moved into something smaller. House is paid off. Cars paid off. No credit card debt. Now work a normal 9-5 in family business instead of 70+ hrs a week

                          Half the income but 100% happier.
                          I know I told you this before, but I’m really happy for you man. I see all of these people so caught up in money that they forget what’s really important. I was never a career driven guy to begin with (fuck you, I’m lazy), but I definitely couldn’t do it now that I have bigger things to worry about than money.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                            I know I told you this before, but I’m really happy for you man. I see all of these people so caught up in money that they forget what’s really important. I was never a career driven guy to begin with (fuck you, I’m lazy), but I definitely couldn’t do it now that I have bigger things to worry about than money.
                            It's not the exact same for me, but I'm now working for a company that doesn't have a man upstairs and donates all of their profits each year.... Fuck CEO's and Stock Holders(all of you).

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Nash View Post
                              BiasedHuckeye never did me.
                              A shame he was really gifted at doing people.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by riker7 View Post


                                That's sounds good. When I was in health care the hospitalists were treated like the rest of us while the independent doctors had to carry towels with which to dry their asses every few minutes.
                                I am just now reading this response...lol

                                When you say independent docs do you mean the ones that see their patients inpatient and outpatient?
                                I don't really blame them for not being as comfortable in a hospital. I think you will see more and more of them being forced to focus on outpatient clinics alone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X