Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother of the Year Award sex party edition.

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
    Just proof that America was already great.

Comment

I still wonder how the room read when after naked twister she comes back and stats dp'ing heself with sex toys in the living room.

I also wonder the next morning was like when they're all waking up. Awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        I still wonder how the room read when after naked twister she comes back and stats dp'ing heself with sex toys in the living room.

I also wonder the next morning was like when they're all waking up. Awkward.
        Read through the thread linked earlier and reports were that the thundercock got a standing ovation when he showed up to school the next day.

Still curious how everyone just glosses over the potential rape there but, hey, sounds like everyone ended up happy in the end.

Comment

Read through the thread linked earlier and reports were that the thundercock got a standing ovation when he showed up to school the next day.

Still curious how everyone just glosses over the potential rape there but, hey, sounds like everyone ended up happy in the end.
          By potential rape, I hope you’re referring to the 16 year old boy and the grown woman and not the other way around. Because... yeah, pretty sure all that yes means yes shit goes out the window when you’re bordering on statutory.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
            By potential rape, I hope you’re referring to the 16 year old boy and the grown woman and not the other way around. Because... yeah, pretty sure all that yes means yes shit goes out the window when you’re bordering on statutory.
            I'm talking about the dick stuck in the sleeping woman.

(note that the one article references that 16 is the age of consent in Georgia)

Comment

I'm talking about the dick stuck in the sleeping woman.

(note that the one article references that 16 is the age of consent in Georgia)
              Trust me, I know what the law says, and I’m telling you that the law is complete bullshit. If you disagree with that, tell me how you’d feel about some guy in his 30s banging your daughter at that age, or a similarly aged woman polishing off your son.

This woman is a sick freak, and while the boy shouldn’t be fucking women who are asleep, he didn’t create this situation, she did. He didn’t invite himself over, supply drugs and alcohol, force her to get naked and masturbate in front of him, or choose to sleep in bed with a naked adult. She created this situation, and as far as I’m concerned, everything that happened here is on her. She’s going to skate by because the laws regarding this are stupid, but she belongs in prison.

Comment

Trust me, I know what the law says, and I’m telling you that the law is complete bullshit. If you disagree with that, tell me how you’d feel about some guy in his 30s banging your daughter at that age, or a similarly aged woman polishing off your son.

This woman is a sick freak, and while the boy shouldn’t be fucking women who are asleep, he didn’t create this situation, she did. He didn’t invite himself over, supply drugs and alcohol, force her to get naked and masturbate in front of him, or choose to sleep in bed with a naked adult. She created this situation, and as far as I’m concerned, everything that happened here is on her. She’s going to skate by because the laws regarding this are stupid, but she belongs in prison.
                So to confirm, you think it's a bigger issue that an 30-something woman had legal consensual sex with someone you feel is too young than a guy sticking his dick in an unconscious woman?

Comment

So to confirm, you think it's a bigger issue that an 30-something woman had legal consensual sex with someone you feel is too young than a guy sticking his dick in an unconscious woman?
                  So to confirm, you’d be okay with a man in his mid 30s having sex with your 16 year old daughter?

We can play these fuck fuck games all day if you want, but I’d rather you just put your bullshit ideology aside and recognize this situation for what it is.

Comment

Just proof that America was already great.
                    Thanks, Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Thanks, Obama?
                      Something something first black president something sex parties something something ten inch cocks.

Comment

So to confirm, you’d be okay with a man in his mid 30s having sex with your 16 year old daughter?

We can play these fuck fuck games all day if you want, but I’d rather you just put your bullshit ideology aside and recognize this situation for what it is.
                        Whether or not I'd be okay with it has no bearing on the legality of a situation.

You'd be okay with an 18 year old sticking his dick uninvited into your unconscious girlfriend?

Comment

Something something first black president something sex parties something something ten inch cocks.
                          Are you really running out on me? I was just getting warmed up.

Come on, tell everybody how you think it’s totally okay for adults in their 30s or 40s to masturbate in front of teenagers and supply them with drugs. We’d all love to hear it.

Comment

Whether or not I'd be okay with it has no bearing on the legality of a situation.

You'd be okay with an 18 year old sticking his dick uninvited into your unconscious girlfriend?
                            I already told you I know what the law is, and I don’t care because what she did is wrong. You know what else was legal at one point? Slavery, racial discrimination, sexual harassment, marital rape, need I go on?

My girlfriend would never be in bed with an 18 year old, and she certainly wouldn’t invite him over for drugs and naked twister. You know, because she’s not a piece of shit human being like this woman is. But if you’re asking if I care whether or not this woman consented to being fucked by the teenager with a donkey dick, no, I don’t. I hope she hated every second of it and has PTSD for the rest of her life because she’s a horrible person.

Does that clear things up for you?

Comment

Can we all agree that she got what was cumming to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                                Can we all agree that she got what was cumming to her?
                                You really are a complete asshole these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X